+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Soulwalker

Default Star Wars: The Old Republic

Lightsabers, Jedi and Sith. New MMO, another one out this year. Anyone for giving it a bash?

I know I will, same as I tried some others. Started on EQ2, 6 years of WoW off and on with Conan, Warhammer, Aion...Rift.

I'm hoping the fact it's Star Wars ffs, it will be uncomparable to any other mmo...ever. Oooh bit like WoW this lightsaber!!! Yet going on past experience I already kinda know its going to end up just sh!te anyway.

Please give me a decent game to piss away my life on.

Soulwalker

What a forum nooooob! I Don't troll often, nay never. Moving this to the random ******** thread sorry.

Ascendant

Default It'll be fun watching...

It's going to be great fun watching all the trolling that will occur on the SWTOR forums when the game doesn't live up to the expectations.....

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfax View Post
    It's going to be great fun watching all the trolling that will occur on the SWTOR forums when the game doesn't live up to the expectations.....
    Lolz...ibtl.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfax View Post
    So are you going to be playing it and lolling at their forums or just popping into a forum concerning nothing you have any invested interest in and typing "LOL NOOBS!!! LAWL!!!"

Soulwalker

There are no expectations, only hope same as there was for every new mmo. We all know it will be wank but so is the current crop.

Whats the stronger pull? A new MMO that the mates you`ve known for years in WoW or EQ2 cant be arsed with or your mates on WoW and EQ2?

Duh...IBTL

its sad really, all i hear from the people that have seen it firsthand on beta is that its pretty dull and uninteresting, too bad , i was kinda hoping they did the old republic justice in a game finally

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisinuse View Post
    Lightsabers, Jedi and Sith. New MMO, another one out this year. Anyone for giving it a bash?

I know I will, same as I tried some others. Started on EQ2, 6 years of WoW off and on with Conan, Warhammer, Aion...Rift.

I'm hoping the fact it's Star Wars ffs, it will be uncomparable to any other mmo...ever. Oooh bit like WoW this lightsaber!!! Yet going on past experience I already kinda know its going to end up just sh!te anyway.

Please give me a decent game to piss away my life on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisinuse View Post
    What a forum nooooob! I Don't troll often, nay never. Moving this to the random ******** thread sorry.
    So, let me get this right. You post a troll thread... and then troll your own troll thread? WTF!??

IBTL.

Star Wars is just another WoW/Rift Cookie Cutter, people will be playing it for the universe/theme of the game, not because of the "next gen" mechanics.
    A PRO QUOTE BELOW:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    You seem to be happy with Eradicate. I'm glad. The longer it stays in, the better. It's a non-threat spec. You're there to Purge things. I can avoid that by either making sure you're focused first, to which you have no answer, or I can go Pyro or SC and let you Eradicate all day.

+ Reply to Thread