+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Running WoW and Rift at the same time....

Soulwalker

Default Running WoW and Rift at the same time....

Que with both, i get 9 min wait for a WoW DPS que, whats Rift on crucia? 30 min plus?

Rofl...you still play WoW? No wonder you're QQ'ing.

Rift Chaser

How does it feel to pay monthly for a new raid every 6 months?

It will never cease to amaze me in the ways people find to throw away money.

Quote Originally Posted by corrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    From now on I discriminate against addon users. No addons will be allowed in my groups. /discussion.
    Does that mean no vent?

Stand up and Fight.

Soulwalker

Yeah, that game that Rift tried so hard to copy.

Regardless, no matter how much you launch lame attacks at me, facts are still facts.

Oh, and there's 11million of us idiots out here throwing our money away, and you will be back in WoW too, that's also a fact!

oh i forgot......the new raid every 6 month thing, so whats your point? Rift adds new raids every month or something?

Go join wolfsbane....lol
    Last edited by xentec6; 05-16-2011 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by corrin View Post

You still troll people who play WoW? No wonder I don't respect you or care about your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by xentec6 View Post

Regardless, no matter how much you launch lame attacks at me, facts are still facts.

Oh, and there's 11million of us idiots out here throwing our money away, and you will be back in WoW too, that's also a fact!

oh i forgot......the new raid every 6 month thing, so whats your point? Rift adds new raids every month or something?

Go join wolfsbane....lol
    Not me, haven't played since Rift released, so I tried that POS game one last time before my sub ran out and there ain't no way in hell I'm going back. What an awful, boring, joke that game has become.

Isn't it odd that you would sound like a prison guard taunting an inmate that is leaving... yep.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Telaran

Im trying my 7 days free return to wow thing, im getting 12 minute dps queues at 85 as horde on proudmoore for heroics, in rift my 50 mage on deepwood is getting queues for several hours or the queue never pops, id prefer a new exciting game like rift, but without fully opened up cross server access for both pve & pve Rift is not really going to go anywhere.

This is a rather clever trolling scheme. I don't want to quite call it subtle, but you can see how it really sets itself up to play on the (ridiculous) emotions of nerds, while being completely non-threatening in itself.

"Crito, I owe a **** to Asclepius; will you remember to pay the debt? "
    SUPREME GRILLMASTER of The Enclave

Quote Originally Posted by Cybaster View Post
    This is a rather clever trolling scheme. I don't want to quite call it subtle, but you can see how it really sets itself up to play on the (ridiculous) emotions of nerds, while being completely non-threatening in itself.
    I will never go back to wow.
    If Rift will become unplayed by the comunity i will give a chance to another mmo but not wow!

Que with both, i get 9 min wait for a WoW DPS que, whats Rift on crucia? 30 min plus?
    wow, seriously, it took you 9 minutes? queue times are already up over 5 minutes again, eh?
    Jaya
    Tertian of the <Children of Mechanus>
    Kaleida (Defiant)

Soulwalker

Go join wolfsbane....lol
    I played WoW for 6 years. From the beginning. It is a dying game and those 11 million subscribers are going down (as seen by their last count).

I will not go back to WoW because the majority of players are either self-entitled elitists or self-entitled wannabe elitists but they're not good at the game.

Their content is also rehashed ideas going back all the way to revamping old instances and calling them "new content".

I will not lose respect for anyone that plays WoW, but I sure as hell won't have a conversation where I say I'll go back to it.

The reason that Rift's queues are higher is due to a lower population base, and the fact that they aren't allowing cross-server queueing (and for good reason).
    A good fix for it is to merge servers.
    Last edited by Witster; 05-16-2011 at 09:31 PM.

Rift Chaser

I really don't understand why you would post useless info like that in here. You're insinuating queue times for 5 man content says anything relevant about the two games. One game has 6 years worth of a player base, the other has 2 months. I don't think any sensible human would expect Rift subs to compare to WoW's in the second month.

More people in WoW has come to mean lazier developers. Their brainstorming sessions for new content involve throwing ivory darts at 3d televisions depicting random loading screens of old content, then marketing that as new content, and leaving fanboys to defend them on forums.

I mean come on, McDonalds might have a faster drive thru, but are you getting better food?

Shadowlander

I enjoy WoW.

I also enjoy Rift.

Just felt compelled to share, since threads like these make me feel like a unique and special snowflake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast