+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70

Thread: Little Monsters in RIFT?

  1. #1
    Telaran HolyHookerJuju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    90

    Default Little Monsters in RIFT?

    Any Lady Gaga fans who play RIFT?

    Just wondering; I have 3 tattoos dedicated to Mother Monster already, and it'd be nice to find some nerdy fans lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jojormitar - Bahmi Elementalist/Pyromancer - Faeblight (RP! )

  2. #2
    Rift Chaser Helmholz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    321

    Default

    ------ No.

  3. #3
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Do you think you're a beautiful unique snowflake, and she's your salvation? You couldn't face the world before, but with an ugly pop icon holding your hand, it's all so bearable now?

    I guess even ugly people need a role model. Sorry, that was mean, but she's pretty lame.

  4. #4
    Telaran Helvetica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    59

    Default

    I don't care what people say, I like her lol...and it's VERY out of my normal realm of music. I typically dismiss female pop icons as stupid stuck up ******, but Gaga is actually TALENTED. She inspires people and brings out controversy where other artists would be afraid to. She's awesome.

  5. #5
    Telaran HolyHookerJuju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danza View Post
    Do you think you're a beautiful unique snowflake, and she's your salvation? You couldn't face the world before, but with an ugly pop icon holding your hand, it's all so bearable now?

    I guess even ugly people need a role model. Sorry, that was mean, but she's pretty lame.
    Exactly. Everyone is beautiful in their way, cause they were born this way! Even you and your much needed attitude adjustment. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Helvetica View Post
    I don't care what people say, I like her lol...and it's VERY out of my normal realm of music. I typically dismiss female pop icons as stupid stuck up ******, but Gaga is actually TALENTED. She inspires people and brings out controversy where other artists would be afraid to. She's awesome.
    Same here. I despise pop music as a whole, but if you've ever heard Gaga live, she is astounding. Not to mention the fact that she has changed lives for the better - who could hate that??
    Last edited by HolyHookerJuju; 05-17-2011 at 01:40 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jojormitar - Bahmi Elementalist/Pyromancer - Faeblight (RP! )

  6. #6
    Soulwalker Balzakk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Celebrity worship.....*shudder*

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    57

    Default

    everyone is NOT beautiful
    Whether you're talking inside or out, there are some truly hideous people out there.
    This 'everyone is a special snowflake' crap is really getting old, it doesn't do anything but promote mediocrity

  8. #8
    Ascendant the_real_seebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    16,859

    Default

    I quite like her music, mostly because it's fun for me trying to figure out which pop stars different songs are homages to. Very skilled at imitating other styles, from arrangement to vocal production.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

  9. #9
    Telaran HolyHookerJuju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyballs View Post
    everyone is NOT beautiful
    Whether you're talking inside or out, there are some truly hideous people out there.
    This 'everyone is a special snowflake' crap is really getting old, it doesn't do anything but promote mediocrity
    Eh, I disagree. I was very mediocre before she gave me strength (as ridiculous as that sounds, I know; I can't believe I'm now one of "those people" :P). I think everyone has at least some shred of beauty, inside and outside. Even Osama. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    I quite like her music, mostly because it's fun for me trying to figure out which pop stars different songs are homages to. Very skilled at imitating other styles, from arrangement to vocal production.
    Then you'll love her new album Born This Way. It leaked yesterday evening, and it's been on repeat nonstop. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jojormitar - Bahmi Elementalist/Pyromancer - Faeblight (RP! )

  10. #10
    Plane Touched Macrocosm93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    295

    Default

    I like Lady Gaga but I'm not like super into her or anything.

    I mainly like her videos.
    Existenz@Lotham
    <Excess>

  11. #11
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    115

    Default

    I don't trust Lady Gaga. I can never seem to tell what she's thinking.

  12. #12
    Sword of Telara Palvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    848

    Default

    This reminds me of an email a coworker sent soon after Michael Jackson died. It contained a dozen or so pictures of people who had Michael Jackson memorials tattooed on themselves. Honestly, if I ever get a tattoo, it sure as heck isn't going to be based on some pop star!

    I tried listening (or watching a vid, same thing) to Lady Gaga once. That was enough.

  13. #13
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,279

    Default

    I like her as an artist, cause that's all I know about her. She is VERY talented and wish she would stick to the good stuff like Speechless acoustic. Ever hear her do Papparazi live and only with piano? Beautiful.

    Born This Way and the lilke are record company cash cows and are a shadow of what she can do.

    I do like the videos though, they are so out there.

  14. #14
    Telaran Ivandinia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    79

    Default

    The next Queen of Pop. If she can't get that far she'll get damn close to it though.

    I really love her music. Her acoustics are just... divine. Paparazzi and Poker face acoustics ftw

    Also, she is pretty damn unique. What she wears is her fashion statement. Just because you cant wear a meat dress doesnt mean you should hate her...

  15. #15
    Rift Disciple Bobjohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    109

    Default

    She inspires people and brings out controversy where other artists would be afraid to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivandinia View Post
    Also, she is pretty damn unique. What she wears is her fashion statement. Just because you cant wear a meat dress doesnt mean you should hate her...
    You 2 do realize that controvery and being unique are what A LOT of people do in order to stand out and make money.

    What's even controversial about her any way? The fact that at least half the time she looks like a cross dressing man?

    Then you'll love her new album Born This Way. It leaked yesterday evening, and it's been on repeat nonstop. xD
    Glad to see that you're supporting your idol.... /sarcasm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts