+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sometime you just have to say WTH

Default sometime you just have to say WTH

It has to be a crackhead. Nobody else could be that messed up. That is the saddest and funniest thing I have read in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Anasazi View Post
    It has to be a crackhead. Nobody else could be that messed up. That is the saddest and funniest thing I have read in a while.
    I've read worse, but it's not appropriate for this forum
    Bloody it was on the front of its chest
    and long it barked at the father of magic;
    on rode Odin, the road resounded,
    he approached the high hall of Hel.

Yeah... Funny stuff, I read it the same day it came up, was laughning like mad! Well then they said he called back only once... Now I see that he did it again! What a good man, customer is ALWAYS right, even if he is robbing you!
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

It seems fast food places always get the worst people :P I sooo wanna work there for the crazies.
    Bloody it was on the front of its chest
    and long it barked at the father of magic;
    on rode Odin, the road resounded,
    he approached the high hall of Hel.

Quote Originally Posted by Hlokk View Post
    It seems fast food places always get the worst people :P I sooo wanna work there for the crazies.
    What if they shot up the place? Then would you? ...kidding aside, it would be pretty fun.

Makes me wonder if this guy I threw a shoe at, as he was sapping gas from my car, will ever call me, saying my shoe was too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hlokk View Post
    I've read worse, but it's not appropriate for this forum
    It is off topic and the link was off topic so what is not appropriate about it. I realize ancient is not really a great topic ATM but well can you see why I am asking. Separate this thread from the other thread that got him a ban for 2 days and tell me why you object? Just curious.

nm I figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Anasazi View Post
    It is off topic and the link was off topic so what is not appropriate about it. I realize ancient is not really a great topic ATM but well can you see why I am asking. Separate this thread from the other thread that got him a ban for 2 days and tell me why you object? Just curious.
    I think she was saying "I've read worse but it's (the thing I've read that is worse) not appropriate for this forum" ...don't think she was saying that the OP was inappropriate. But I could be wrong
    If you say plz instead of please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.

The inteligence of some robbers is just amazing.

Back when i worked in retail (I used to be a sales manager in a large retail park store) I got to work one morning to find a load of police cars outside the entrance. Turned out that as my colloegue (the store manager) had opened the shutters and was on his way in that morning some guy in a motorbike helmet and leathers had run in behind him with a gun and demanded that he hand over all the cash in the safe.

Fortunately my colleague had managed to keep his cool and led the way into the cash office, and explained to the robber how opening the safe was a 2 person job due to the security systems, and that you needed one person to hold down 2 buttons on the wall on one side of the room whilst the other tapped in the electronic alarm code then turned the key and opened the safe itself or else the alarms would sound as the safe was being opened outside of opening hours.

So the robber did just that, held down the buttons whilst my colleage opened the safe. What he however didnt know was that the buttons had absolutely nothing to do with the safe itself, it was in fact the twin press panic button that activated the stores silent alarms.

So the robber filled up his backpack with the rather pathetic amount of cash and for some reason gift vouchers (dont know what he planned to do with those either as they were all serial coded and could be easily invalidated) that had been in the safe (he obviouly lacked a plan as well as common sense as he chose to try robbing us only 2 days after our weekly cash collection by Securicor). he then told my colleague to lay down on the floor face down and count to 100 before moving.

Fortunately by this time the police had just arrived (the dispatch station was only a couple of minutes along the road from the retail park) and he gave up with fairly minimal fuss as it quickly became aparent that the gun was in fact only a replica, and he had no means of escaping or bargaining chips as at this point as my colleague had securely locked himself inside the cash office leaving the robber stranded in the shop with nowhere to go.
    Last edited by Slacka; 08-06-2010 at 10:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread