+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Join me in the VG trial.

Default Join me in the VG trial.

I never signed up for Vanguard (good or bad..) but since there is nothing else to play out there, I'm doing the VG free 2w trial. If you're in the same boat as me not playing anything and just surf rift forums, join me in the trial!

Note that I'm on Halgar (EU) server and am a complete noob at VG (in game: Aldref).

Sure, why not! I do hate SOE, and they make terrible websites.

I'll be on Halgar under Brolael in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Brolael View Post
    Sure, why not! I do hate SOE, and they make terrible websites.

I'll be on Halgar under Brolael in-game.
    Good stuff , so far I enjoy it quite alot. Will try out the crafting system and diplomacy and perhaps level up a couple more toons before trial expires.

dang im playing the VG trial on telon. Might even sub, got school coming up and usually lvling in a mmo can bring the stress down. Killed the tenby twice and got 2 full cages. Sigh....

I'm installing it right now. Too bored these past days lol. I wonder if you can PvP on it...

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanlo View Post
    I'm installing it right now. Too bored these past days lol. I wonder if you can PvP on it...

nope only 2 servers Eu and Telon Kitty and I are on Telon atm playihng

Shadowlander

I am playing now and got my monk up to lvl 10...Just waiting to finish leveling up crafting and I am off the Isle!

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    nope only 2 servers Eu and Telon Kitty and I are on Telon atm playihng

2 servers for the entire game? no more pvp?

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice... No deal.

But enjoy your time in Vanguardland!

The Unofficial Oldschool Server - Because a kick-*** community doesn't just build itself.
    Also, be sure to visit RiftSeekers so that Faelor doesn't beat me this week.

Enjoy your time in Vanguard. For those who do not know the whole sad story, it is a wonderful game to pass your time. Still, for those who knew the game from its very start and all the games background it will most likely always remain one of the biggest opporunities missed in MMORPG history. Such incredible potential, so little made out of it.....
    ELDER of TELARA

Proud member of NEMESIS

Quote Originally Posted by Caracarn View Post
    Enjoy your time in Vanguard. For those who do not know the whole sad story, it is a wonderful game to pass your time. Still, for those who knew the game from its very start and all the games background it will most likely always remain one of the biggest opporunities missed in MMORPG history. Such incredible potential, so little made out of it.....
    I was actually following the pre-game hype of Vanguard. I haven't really seen such open discussion about a games "vision" and features before the release of a game. Unfortunately, all the bad talk from beta about engine glitches, bad spell animations and incredibly imbalanced PvP, plus the fact WoW was still a behemoth, made me never subscribe.

But I can see now for sure, all the potential you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Caracarn View Post
    I was there from way before the beta. It was amazing how much potential this game had. They messed up bad. As usual with this type of screw up I left and never looked back. I never will look back. Most people don't ever look back. I look forward. All I see is RIFT! Like I said a long time ago. "Screw Vanguard and SOE." Don't make the same foolish mistake Rift team. Don't let someone buy you out.
    Last edited by Anasazi; 07-30-2010 at 12:23 PM.

If only someone could snatch it away from SOE, give it an overhaul, and do a re-release, it may still be worth it. But Sony are such bastards they'd rather see a failed game die and be put in the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brolael View Post
    If only someone could snatch it away from SOE, give it an overhaul, and do a re-release, it may still be worth it. But Sony are such bastards they'd rather see a failed game die and be put in the closet.
    This 100%, Im really enjoying the game and alot of the players tell me, if your just trying vanguard there is soo much to do that you wont get bored. If anyone is playing the trial on the Telon server, Msg Talli.

I now have a 10 Blood Mage and 10 Monk. Can't stop playing.

Definately worth a sub until Rift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast