+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: whats your alignment/?

Default whats your alignment/?

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/Style/cr...our-alignment/

You Scored as Lawful Evil

A Lawful Evil person is someone who respects laws, customs, or traditions, but will try to bend them to suit their own needs. These people have little concern for others they hurt, being intrinsically self motivated. Despite this, they value order and obedience to authority.
    Last edited by Ancient; 07-25-2010 at 09:24 AM.

True Neutral

They shed no tears for those they have hurt, and only care about themselves. These people do not necessarily love conflict and chaos, however- they truly care only for themselves. Ignoring laws or using them to their advantage, these people do whatever they can get away with.

/mischevious mode off
    Last edited by Hanlo; 07-25-2010 at 09:43 AM.

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

Lawful Evil

Lawful Good
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Neutral Good

~Sig created by the wonderful Kitty!

Lawful Evil...
    this test uses hax
    It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way.
    -Me? I am Someone, Somebody. Anybody. Anyone.

You Scored as True Neutral

A True Neutral person has two faces- either these people are merely apathetic, preferring to focus their minds on more important things, or these people truly believe in a balance of all things.
    To these people, there can be no light without some darkness. These people also have no dedication to, or intrinsic distrust of, laws.

True enough.

True Neutral is truly rare. But I could fight for either side depending on what is going on. If it is 5 do good law types picking on a dark elf I will pick the dark elf to side with because he is out numbered and for other reasons. But 5 dark elves picking on a good dwarf. I would help the dwarf.

Prophet of Telara

You Scored as Lawful Good

A lawful good person acts as a good person is expected or required to act. They are dedicated to upholding both what is right and what is set down in law.

Lawful Good 70%
    True Neutral 60%
    Chaotic Good 60%
    Chaotic Neutral 55%
    Lawful Evil 50%
    Neutral Evil 45%
    Neutral Good 45%
    Chaotic Evil 40%
    Lawful Neutral 40%

I didn't think I'd be lawful good. I'd have gone more with chaotic good.
    We Were The Defiant

Then Rift went Trivial and Dull

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator Sornin's Avatar

I answered the questions as I would in real life, and got Neutral Good at 90%:

A Neutral Good person tries to do the 'goodest' thing possible. These people are willing to work with the law to accomplish their goal, but if the law is corrupt they are just as willing to tear it down. To these people, doing what's right is the most important thing, regardless of rules, customs, or laws.
    I typically play my characters like this, too, though I sometimes swerve into Lawful Good which, along with True Neutral, tied for second at 55%.

Quote Originally Posted by anagain View Post
    You Scored as Lawful Good
    Oh, thank you, I thought I would be the only one to score that. I didn't really expect to score Lawful Good either.
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

LOL I did not even see the test here is the results:

You Scored as True Neutral
    A True Neutral person has two faces- either these people are merely apathetic, preferring to focus their minds on more important things, or these people truly believe in a balance of all things. To these people, there can be no light without some darkness. These people also have no dedication to, or intrinsic distrust of, laws.

Lawful Evil70%True Neutral70%Neutral Good60%Chaotic Evil50%Chaotic Neutral50%Lawful Neutral50%Neutral Evil30%Chaotic Good30%Lawful Good

Lawful Evil at 70% and Lawful Good and True Neutral at 60%.

Questions are pretty vague and abstract. I'll shift a lot depending on the situation.
    Last edited by Goremarr; 07-25-2010 at 11:21 AM.

The Unofficial Oldschool Server - Because a kick-*** community doesn't just build itself.
    Also, be sure to visit RiftSeekers so that Faelor doesn't beat me this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremarr View Post
    Lawful Evil at 70% and Lawful Good and True Neutral at 60%.

Questions are pretty vague and abstract. I'll shift a lot depending on the situation.
    Lol, yea they are, I think the only reason I was lawful good was because I selected the middle for questions where it would depend on the person.

You Scored as Neutral Good

A Neutral Good person tries to do the 'goodest' thing possible. These people are willing to work with the law to accomplish their goal, but if the law is corrupt they are just as willing to tear it down. To these people, doing what's right is the most important thing, regardless of rules, customs, or laws.

Neutral Good 75%
    True Neutral 65%
    Lawful Neutral 65%
    Lawful Good 55%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast