+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please Help Me With Guild Page!

Lightbulb Please Help Me With Guild Page!

Greetings, comrades! Contact me ASAP: Xfire: Syrool - Reply Here - Or even call me at 828-7799666

It's an emergency sort of and I've spent over 32 hours without sleep trying to figure out how in the hell to setup a webpage (not a shottey one obviously, the auto setup guildpages are not what I'm seeking)... I hate to ask, but I really really need someones assistance on this one! Whomever helps will be greatly rewarded, and $$$ anything amongst your liking. I seek not only for my clan, but we are a multiple game clan, 30-50player mumble, Rift, Shogun2, and etc...

I'm not able to at the moment due to dual shoulder surgeries & a near fatal gun shot wound to the head two years back, point blank 22magnum hollowpoint. I can focus on the game and lead, but I can make no sense of this...

If you have great web-design skills, infinite data space, and multiple domains I really need to have your help in designing my own Rift Site... Not much, just a room for the latest and best forum block, a mainpage with news, a tip to crafting/soul build (PvE/PvP), leveling, events, and the ETC... It's not just for me, but also for the mumble server players to use as-well. I plan to reward you honestly if that is what is required, I've been rejected 9 times tonight in asking for assistance... I *REALLY* need you comrade.

Also, the Mumble server will be expanded & to top it all off you'll be given extreme benefits, on the forums as-well, I figure with my video editing skills and your site building skills, you might help me... God I hope someone does, everyone else are being complete *******s to me about this (excluding the clan...). I beg of all to assist us, I'm merely a experienced video editor and etc...

Please help me PM/REPLY or xfire.

-Turns Off Pain- [HARROW]
    Last edited by Turns Off Pain; 04-06-2011 at 02:33 AM.
    "I think, therefore I am.
    I destroy, therefore I endure."-IG88A

Ich bin der über soviet fickter!

I can help as I majored in web design and multimedia. Send me a pm. I will not call that number as I have respect for people in case this is a trolling post.
    PC Technician since 1988

Default Frown

That shotgun part made me frown. I too have skills at designing a website, varying from basic HTML, to CSS, XHTML and Javascript. But have not majored like the previous poster, and just have basic skills.

I'd say, let's hope people will help you and showcase the result if you can .
    No matter how dark the night, morning always comes. And our journey begins anew...

Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I can help as I majored in web design and multimedia. Send me a pm. I will not call that number as I have respect for people in case this is a trolling post.
    Thank you so much, maybe I have a beacon of hope after all... See, I have PTSD * PIF. That is my phone number, I swear on my life. Is there any way I can convince you of such? I need this started desperately as this is the time of my life where If one thing doesn't go right (And properlly leading my guild is what I need) I don't want to say what I will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Over My Head View Post
    That shotgun part made me frown. I too have skills at designing a website, varying from basic HTML, to CSS, XHTML and Javascript. But have not majored like the previous poster, and just have basic skills.

I'd say, let's hope people will help you and showcase the result if you can .

This is quite urgent, atleast to get the ball rolling... That is my phone number, I have skype as well as my own mumble, can either of you talk to me about this via voice and or phone in this next 30minutes?

*My prayers are coming true...*

Quote Originally Posted by Turns Off Pain View Post
    Thank you so much, maybe I have a beacon of hope after all... See, I have PTSD * PIF. That is my phone number, I swear on my life. Is there any way I can convince you of such? I need this started desperately as this is the time of my life where If one thing doesn't go right (And properlly leading my guild is what I need) I don't want to say what I will do.
    I was with you until this. Though you may be telling the truth there is no need to be displaying "woe is me" onto the community as we all have problems. You could simply ask for help without announcing you are a cancer patient or the such.

And wether your at a hard time in your life or not there is absolutely no excuse to be hinting at "suicide" as if thats the case then you may have more problems then someone needing to help you with a website.

Just my 2 cents and im going to hope this is a troll thread and you are not serious. And if you are serious i am sorry if i seem like a jerk but seriously this isn't stuff you need to be talking about over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfyre View Post
    I was with you until this. Though you may be telling the truth there is no need to be displaying "woe is me" onto the community as we all have problems. You could simply ask for help without announcing you are a cancer patient or the such.

And wether your at a hard time in your life or not there is absolutely no excuse to be hinting at "suicide" as if thats the case then you may have more problems then someone needing to help you with a website.

Just my 2 cents and im going to hope this is a troll thread and you are not serious. And if you are serious i am sorry if i seem like a jerk but seriously this isn't stuff you need to be talking about over the internet.
    I agree.

But I'd make a webpage for you if I could, though I'm still not great at it as I'm still in college for it. Though it looks like you are getting some help already.
    サポート日本を助けてください。寄付する。(Please help support Japan. Donate.)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfyre View Post

Excuse me?! I never once hinted at suicide, it's called "FLASHBACKS OF BEING ABANDONED AND ON THE BATTLEFIELD!"... *sigh* You misread this sir, It merely was a plea of help!

Obviously you don't understand the psychosis behind PTSD, Flashbacks, PIF, and a Traumatic Brain Injury. If someone would lie about having problems such as this, spending one hour in the horror I live in would show them the light of truth, though I respect you for showing some compassion. I'm sorry you misread this as I *NEVER* implied suicide, as a matter of a fact, I'm terrified of death now due to what occurred overseas.... My going off of the deep end was meaning that I was ashamed of not dieing for my comrade in arms, yet I'm here........ and...... he is not.

Even though this is all I have now, I wish to lead my comrades properly and the doctors told me that I was a fantastic leader, I want to somehow make up my worst mistake, one game at a time until I may walk again....

That is enough....

Would anyone else care to assist me in this matter of my clan website, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Izuni View Post
    I agree.

But I'd make a webpage for you if I could, though I'm still not great at it as I'm still in college for it. Though it looks like you are getting some help already.

Look into my post below yours and maybe you'll understand....

*Sigh*

Still no one will contact me

Please stop with the military thing. I served in the Cold War, Desert Storm, and OIF/OEF. I served this country via military and retired. I have my own ailments and would never air my laundry in a public forum with people thy have no sense of compassion and the knowledge of lose of life on the field. You want help then ask for what you need, not groveling and spewing forth I suffer from PTSD and whatnot. Be the soldier you were trained to be.
    PC Technician since 1988

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Turns Off Pain View Post

Excuse me?! I never once hinted at suicide, it's called "FLASHBACKS OF BEING ABANDONED AND ON THE BATTLEFIELD!"... *sigh* You misread this sir, It merely was a plea of help!

Obviously you don't understand the psychosis behind PTSD, Flashbacks, PIF, and a Traumatic Brain Injury. If someone would lie about having problems such as this, spending one hour in the horror I live in would show them the light of truth, though I respect you for showing some compassion. I'm sorry you misread this as I *NEVER* implied suicide, as a matter of a fact, I'm terrified of death now due to what occurred overseas.... My going off of the deep end was meaning that I was ashamed of not dieing for my comrade in arms, yet I'm here........ and...... he is not.

Even though this is all I have now, I wish to lead my comrades properly and the doctors told me that I was a fantastic leader, I want to somehow make up my worst mistake, one game at a time until I may walk again....

That is enough....

Would anyone else care to assist me in this matter of my clan website, please?
    I tried helping this chap and then stories and requests for money for medication arose quickly. This is some scammer who wants you to think he needs help then sobs you up with stories, ultimately requesting financial help for his own gain. A waste of time, move on or close thread.
    (6(6) ' '___________
    /o o \_/////////////\
    \___, \__Death's___/~
    `-----`\ \_Covenant_/
    _____ \/ /_____\/\/________

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Enfermo View Post
    I tried helping this chap and then stories and requests for money for medication arose quickly. This is some scammer who wants you to think he needs help then sobs you up with stories, ultimately requesting financial help for his own gain. A waste of time, move on or close thread.
    I am a Marine and this makes me sick. Please not only close this thread but ban and tar and feather this fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfermo View Post
    Seriously? And I was willing to help the lad... This is sick, OP you are wasting our time here.
    No matter how dark the night, morning always comes. And our journey begins anew...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast