+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I just broke my headset in half

Rift Disciple

Default I just broke my headset in half

God i was listening to a good radio and then i heard rebecca black, and i almost suffered brain damage =(

Which seat can I take?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Solbranthius View Post
    Which seat can I take?
    Over here my gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by Furybeard View Post
    Over here my gentleman
    I see my friends!

They play her on the radio now? What's wrong with people? Nobody likes her music.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

She only got so famous because the song was so bad, and also DON'T LISTEN TO HER ON YOUTUBE, THE SONG IS SPONSORED SHE GETS LIKE 10 CENTS PER VIEW
    A post in derp will remain in derp unless acted upon by an equal or greater derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhera View Post
    She only got so famous because the song was so bad, and also DON'T LISTEN TO HER ON YOUTUBE, THE SONG IS SPONSORED SHE GETS LIKE 10 CENTS PER VIEW
    Are you for real? That gives me a sad... I've seen how many views she has. People with real talent deserve that money more =/ ****ing society.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    Are you for real? That gives me a sad... I've seen how many views she has. People with real talent deserve that money more =/ ****ing society.
    Society is doomed for failure when you realize it takes hundreds of people to create something good but you only need one idiot to bring it all down...
    Quote Originally Posted by stavi82 View Post
    I imagine 95% of the people that complained about the difficulty of Rift use cheat codes in their Facebook games.

Quote Originally Posted by Izithel View Post
    Society is doomed for failure when you realize it takes hundreds of people to create something good but you only need one idiot to bring it all down...
    Applying that to Rebecca Black, hundreds of talented artists worked for decades to create something called "music" and it was good, and overnight, Rebecca Black took "music" and turned it into chucking aborted fetus's at cars. Figuratively.
    Last edited by Sinndel; 04-06-2011 at 05:26 AM.

Yeah it's a really annoying song, but I would 1000000000000x prefer kids listen to her than sing along to something like "Lick Me Like A Lollipop."

Standards are rapidly slipping in pretty much every aspect of society - especially entertainment. A friend of mine was recently turned down for a record deal despite writing and performing her own songs to an excellent extent because...

...wait for it...

...she refused to have plastic surgery to 'correct' her nose. She refused to lose weight to have less of a curvy figure and she refused to wear contact lenses because one eye is green and the other brown.

I cannot express how disgusted I am at the fact that genuine talent is being turned down due to not being 'manufactured' to appeal to the mindless masses.

If you were listening to the radio and her song came on then you obviously have bad taste in radio stations.
    Skinner - 50 Purifier of Rocklift
    Jackole - 39 Pyromancer of Rocklift
    Stabbin - 34 Saboteur of Rocklift

Quote Originally Posted by AsheMan View Post
    If you were listening to the radio and her song came on then you obviously have bad taste in radio stations.
    Not always. A lot of the radio stations I used to consider decent have begun to play the same mindless pop they were supposedly against.

Quote Originally Posted by Solbranthius View Post
    Standards are rapidly slipping in pretty much every aspect of society - especially entertainment. A friend of mine was recently turned down for a record deal despite writing and performing her own songs to an excellent extent because...

...wait for it...

...she refused to have plastic surgery to 'correct' her nose. She refused to lose weight to have less of a curvy figure and she refused to wear contact lenses because one eye is green and the other brown.

I cannot express how disgusted I am at the fact that genuine talent is being turned down due to not being 'manufactured' to appeal to the mindless masses.
    That makes me sad and very very angry at the same time =/

+ Reply to Thread