+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sorry, but it's doomed

Default Sorry, but it's doomed

I only watched the first 30 minutes, but I've been watching movies for over 10 years and this one's a dud. First, it's supposed to be STAR wars, but the whole movie is on a desert planet. And the only WAR stuff was some cheesy "pew-pew" laser guns at the beginning. I really hate to deliver the news to you all, but this movie will bomb in the long run and be completely forgotten once Teen Wolf comes out. I've requested a refund on my ticket...what a disappointment.

Ascendant

No, you're doomed.

Wait....Wasnt teen wolf in StarWars?
    Day gives way to night on the storefront mannequins, the audience with Mona Lisa grins.
    Moonlight builds emotion as the players scuttle in.
    Pull the curtain back and let the show begin....

Cheers matey!

I'm totally with you on this one. I got to what I thought was the end of the film, and they just replayed the last 5 minutes over and over and over again. I know they say there will be sequels, but we gotta wait a while for that.

Plus, what's with the "stormtroopers"? There are tons of them, but they never seem to hit anything or do any damage. I would have named them something different like "storm rogues".
    "I was never more certain of how far away I was from my goal than when I was standing right beside it."

I'm so lost it's not even funny.
    When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakus01 View Post
    I'm so lost it's not even funny.
    It's a commentary on the pointlessness of all the threads telling us RIFT is "doomed". Basically, making the same kinds of comments about something which is, now, regarded as being fairly successful.

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    It's a commentary on the pointlessness of all the threads telling us RIFT is "doomed". Basically, making the same kinds of comments about something which is, now, regarded as being fairly successful.
    Gotcha.

/10char
    When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.

+ Reply to Thread