+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Razer Lycosa

Soulwalker

Default Razer Lycosa

So i bought a keyboard for my birthday, it is a razer lycosa. Its a nice feeling keyboard thats backlit and it has a nice little macro feature. I know how to make macros using the software provided, but i am having a hard time finding uses for this. I mean out of game, i can have hotkeys for chrome and other applications, but in-game, i cant think of any uses for this feature, any of you guys know of any uses for this macro feature, because it seems like the ingame macro system is pretty good by itself...

Soulwalker

......bump

Sharp keyboard. I love the backlit keys, while I don't watch my typing, darkness seems to reak havoc on my placement. Gonna have to get one to check it out.

Soulwalker

huh? i want to know about the macro system and how to utilize it lol

Soulwalker

I like making "repeat while pressed" macroes for numbers so you can just hold the number down to spam it instead of pounding your keys over and over. It's rapidfire for PCs. You can also create a mouseover macro for targeted aoe spells. Ones that require you to move the mouse to the screen and show where you want to put the aoe. Say you have that kind of spell keybound to G, you'd make the Lycosa macro "G down, G up, left click". To use it you'd mouseover wherever you wanted the spell to go and push G. Turns a two-button spell into one.

Soulwalker

ah thats what im talking about thanks for the response, its hard trying to wrap your head around what you can do with this impressive feature

Quote Originally Posted by thriller View Post
    huh? i want to know about the macro system and how to utilize it lol
    I'm sorry, didn't see the question in there.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by thriller View Post
    ah thats what im talking about thanks for the response, its hard trying to wrap your head around what you can do with this impressive feature
    Nice for a buff sequence too, pretty sure bards will end up w/ carpel tunnel after 1 raid.

+ Reply to Thread