+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Life Stories

Default Life Stories

Now this is a weird story all about how my life completely flipped, and really went completely backwards; If you'd just give me a minute of your time for you to sit there and read it. This is basically about how I came from a low-income home in PA all the way to a mansion in LA.

See, I was born in a city in Philadelphia, born and raised there, and one day I was just hanging out with some friends, playing a little basketball throughout the day, about all we had to kill time there. Then... some really shady guys came up to us and started pushing us around, just trying to get in to a fight about nothing. Finally, I had had enough, and I fought back... turns out this was a mistake. I get taken home by the police, and my mother just freaked out. She had, apparently, been in communication with my Aunt and Uncle (from LA)... and I would apparently be moving there, she thought it would be a better environment for me.

Well, needless to say when I got there, I was confused and a little scared, I was away from home, for the first real time in my life... but when the cab finally got there I yelled to the cabby: "Yo, homes smell ya later!", looked at my kingdom, I was finally there; to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

I did a bunch of things and a bunch of stuff; now I'm just a casual player.

Is DJ Jazzy Jeff playing Rift with you?
    Please check your trollrage or risk sounding like this when you post: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/558516

"From the splinter in the hand to the thorn in the heart, to the shotgun to the head;
    you've got no choice but to learn to glean solace from pain, or you'll end up cynical or dead"--Jim White, musician and storyteller.

Perhaps, would you like to meet him?

I did a bunch of things and a bunch of stuff; now I'm just a casual player.

+ Reply to Thread