+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's your Favorite Electronic music artist/Genre?

Default Who's your Favorite Electronic music artist/Genre?

Right now I'm really into Electro house

and my favorite by far as to be Feed Me, some better know him as Spor.

Anyway, For those that don't already know I DJ live a few nights a week playing House, Trance, Electro House, Dubstep, Hardstyle and some other stuff when requested

Will be playing tonight at 11PM EST @ www.trollradio.com should check it out

Anyway who's your favorite artist and Genre?

Well, electronic music is covers a pretty broad spectrum of styles, but I get what you mean.

I've never really been one to sort what I listen to in genres, so I'm kinda terrible at explaining it lol.

I'm really into what the Valerie Collective guys promote, a lot of my interest in it has to do with it's nostalgic (80's electronic) nature.

A DJ from my city (Vancouver) has a Pretty good mix series going with mixes from guest DJs. It's called the White Light Mix Series and the idea behind the mixes is basically stuff you can chill out to, but dance to if you wanted.

I've also always had a soft spot for "French house" since the late 90's. Alan Braxe, Fred Falke, and Lifelike who are French producers, do some pretty amazing remix work.
    Snob - Rogue
    Smug - Cleric

+ Reply to Thread