+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What game are you playing right now?

Default What game are you playing right now?

So what game(s) are you playing while you wait for Rift? Or are you just going to stay on the Forums and post until it comes out? Haha. I'm playing LotRO and DDO. Aside from Online Games I'm playing Heavy Rain little by little.
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

I'm messing with AoC and Champions Online again. AoC is the business. Glad I picked it back up. I LOVE CO, always have, but I still don't have a video card (installed) to really cut through graphical processes and give me good FPS. Waiting on my invite to FFXIV beta. That will probably be what occupies me until Rift drops.

im MMO-less right now, nothing out there interests me right now. so just playing Ps3.

WTB the above item .... mine broke

I occasionally play WoW. I'm playing Aion (twice a week). Sims 3 (or Sims 2) when the mood strikes. But mostly ... reading m'forums.

MMO-less right now, just playing my 360...because I couldn't afford a Ps3...for now

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator Sornin's Avatar

I occasionally play my Xbox 360, which I have a rather large library of games for. However, I play less than an hour per week now. I am working on Infinite Undiscovery but cannot get into it.

I spend most of my free time working on two websites and following Rift, as well as watching HBO series.

I am MMOless right now as well. Thinking about signing back up to EQ2 or something.

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

Playing EVE for about 2months now after having been MMOless since Sept. last year, and also the steam sale recently has netted me a few more goodies hehe
    Last edited by Corvus; 07-19-2010 at 01:14 PM.

I've been playing LotRO, some TF2 with some guys from work, and messing around with the Elemental beta.

No MMO's for me, thanks. I broke out the Silent Hill collection and have been playing through that for the last little while.

The Unofficial Oldschool Server - Because a kick-*** community doesn't just build itself.
    Also, be sure to visit RiftSeekers so that Faelor doesn't beat me this week.

Vanguard.. awaiting Rift anxiously but will stay in VG till it dies. Only way I would go is if the whole guild does.

Proud to be a Suga minion!

Aoc and the new free game on steam ALIEN Swarm

Quote Originally Posted by Sornin View Post
    I occasionally play my Xbox 360, which I have a rather large library of games for. However, I play less than an hour per week now. I am working on Infinite Undiscovery but cannot get into it.

I spend most of my free time working on two websites and following Rift, as well as watching HBO series.
    Hah, I'm playing Infinite Undiscovery too...and I agree, it IS hard to get into, the game is kind of...unforgiving if you don't buy a lot of healing items as well

Was trying out DDO, but it was way too limited, it seemed like a whole game based on EQ LDoN. I'm an old PnP guy, but the game just bored me to tears. Was enjoying Allods for a change of pace, but not a big fan of their last "patch". probably head back to Wurm for a bit, and try to max some random skill.

I would love a game that was not so much of a hand holder. If I see another gold "!" above a quest givers head, my head might explode. How about bringing back the idea of actually having to find quests, read them, and communicate using words from the quest text. /Gasp! That might require someone to slow down and think...

Opps sorry, looks like I had my cranky pants on.

Quote Originally Posted by IrateAdmin View Post
    I've been playing LotRO, some TF2 with some guys from work, and messing around with the Elemental beta.
    The changes they made in Elemental over the weekend have been absolutely amazing!
    Crowl - Bahmi Justicar/Shaman/Purifier Tank
    Aramon Alshan 32 Riftstalker/34 Nightblade PVP setup
    Sunrest RP-PVP
    Foe's Watch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast