+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Borderlands

Default Borderlands

Heya, I just reinstated my xbox live account on a whim after picking up borderlands and was curious if anyone wanted to play with me as I've heard it's no fun to play on your own.

So how about it, anyone game when you're not too busy with Rift?

I'd play with you but I have it on the PC

I thought it was fun alone. It's a very hard game with an engrossing world. I only played with others a few times. It was fun, but I still liked it by myself.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

It's fun on your own - just a lot more fun playing with other people. I would play with you but ps3 version here.

I played this game to death already. It's definitely better with friends, but it's okay single player too.

Ya i got it for PS3 as well, Definately a great game best played with other people but i got it for PC as well. Great bosses of gargantuan proportions sometimes

Hey Borderlands players.

So me and a few friends started a 4-man run through of the game, and right as we finished playthrough 1, one of the guys had to stop.

So, if any of you has a character (preferably siren but anything works) at the very beginning of playthrough 2, let me know and you can join our group!

Send me a PM here or on xbox live (GT: Hi Im Panther). Might not be able to get to this thread.
    -- Will insert at a later date --

+ Reply to Thread