Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: OMFG Triton!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default OMFG Triton!!!!!!!!!

    I have every right to speak my mind on the fabricated games that are being produced today, its appalling.

    All these developers think that you can copy WoW and make a successful game. I'm a gamer and Ive been playing for years, quite frankly I'm sick and tired. I'm here to go on rants on these message boards because I know I will never make anything of myself. So when I'm not high on ******* I will sit in front of this computer till the cows come home continually ranting and raving about developers who are making epic games and living out their dreams because I never will.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Chomag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    2,769

    Default

    Damn Triton!

  3. #3
    Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    513

  4. #4
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Damn Triton!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triton_(mythology)

    And beaten. Well played Untouch.
    Last edited by Malek Wolvesbane; 04-01-2011 at 06:52 AM.

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser rebel9884's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Ah...Blizzard employees with too much time.
    Would you say I have a plethora of piņatas? - El Guapo

    http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-rift/10594_15cb87d4d3df51a5.png


    p.s. I refuse to play a pyro because when I beat you, you can't use that excuse


  6. #6
    Telaran SirRealist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    this guy....

    /facepalm

  7. #7
    Champion of Telara xeshaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,248

    Default

    I'm the one that actually created Rift. All those devs are just a smokescreen. You really hurt my feelings with this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

  8. #8
    Ascendant Chomag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    2,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xeshaka View Post
    I'm the one that actually created Rift. All those devs are just a smokescreen. You really hurt my feelings with this post.
    Hi, Triton.

  9. #9
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xeshaka View Post
    I'm the one that actually created Rift. All those devs are just a smokescreen. You really hurt my feelings with this post.
    I invented the Internet.

  10. #10
    Telaran SirRealist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rebel9884 View Post
    Ah...Blizzard employees with too much time.
    aaaaaaannnnnd

    woooosh

  11. #11
    Raw
    Raw is offline
    Shadowlander Raw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    46

    Default

    When did wow become the first mmo ever?

    Did I miss something?

  12. #12
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raw View Post
    When did wow become the first mmo ever?

    Did I miss something?
    The merger with Activision gave them appopriate funding to go back in time and change the course of MMO-Time.

    Huh, I think I just somehow wrote the most boring episode of Dr. Who ever conceived.

  13. #13
    Rift Disciple Vepo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    160

    Default

    If you were a real gamer and that would be someone that actually understands the gaming industry and the genre of games that have been released over the past 10+ years.

    WoW was not original. It took a lot of ideas and concepts from games that were popular at the time. This goes for RTS and FPS games. This will also continue for the MMO industry.

    It will be a very long time before something brand new appears on the market, that hasn't been taken and modified to suit it's game.

    You say you come to the forums because you will never make anything of yourself. Well sorry to say this, but that is the same for a vast majority of people in the world, but most of them don't complain and act childish because they are happy with their life, even if they aren't doing their dream job, living in their dream house or whatever the dreams of that person has.

    However a post like this will never been bought to the attention of the development team and will more than likely end up with mass amount of flames and probably locked/delete.

    Also just to let you know you don't have any right to post on the forums and say what you want. Internet and real life laws of freedom of speech does not exist when it comes to a forum.
    Last edited by Vepo; 04-01-2011 at 07:02 AM.
    Name: Doowie
    Guild: Praetor Lupus

  14. #14
    Soulwalker Malashar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theone85ca View Post
    I'm here to go on rants on these message boards because I know I will never make anything of myself. So when I'm not high on ******* I will sit in front of this computer till the cows come home continually ranting and raving about developers who are making epic games and living out their dreams because I never will.
    So no one actually read this and got that it was a joke thread then.

  15. #15
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Someone has to call poseidon to do something about this triton.
    DPS we deliver!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts