<Stack on Eight>
    4/4 FT 5/5 EE

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Asidia View Post
    New-ish trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri_szIfDAyU

:O

Looks good.
    Hopefully it has good multiplayer. I know tons of people that have been dying for a good team-based fps game since cod2.
    True skill comes without effort

holy f9ck, that looks awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

though I know im gonna get it...I Just have a feeling its not going to feel like a sequal to BF2, and the console is to blame. Look at what they turned crysis 2 into...
    Iscreamloudd Hib/Gawaine - RR10.5 Banshee
    Dewan Alb/Merlin - rr6 Cabby
    ...Smurff of Ywaine, rr7 Runie of Fenris.

I liked BC2 as well as BF2 adn 2142.

If they have the full compliment of weapons vehicles as BF2 this is going to be sweet. I know I got accused of wallhacks a couple time for randomly lighting up corners of fences and buildings in BC2.
    In the dusts of hell Lurked the blackest of hates, For he who eats fear awaits you
    RIFT Mantra: Exploit Now and Exploit Often, You wont be punished!!

Graphics look worse than in the first video that came out for some reason, looks like a lack of AA.

I wish developers would ditch the "100 bad guys run at you in waves down the middle of the street and sometimes poorly attempt to take cover" model. It really detracts from the immersion element, especially when they are trying to mimic modern warfare (actual warfare, not the game).
    My computer
    Proud member of the Forum Troll fan club.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Troll View Post
    Graphics look worse than in the first video that came out for some reason, looks like a lack of AA.

I wish developers would ditch the "100 bad guys run at you in waves down the middle of the street and sometimes poorly attempt to take cover" model. It really detracts from the immersion element, especially when they are trying to mimic modern warfare (actual warfare, not the game).
    Yes, I quite agree with you here. The game looks beast, no doubt. However, as you said, 100 guys running down a street in waves shouldn't have been shown. They *should've* at least tried to act as though you were in the war, not prancing on top of a bridge with you standing there like a lemon watching a roflcopter.

Well we'll have to wait and see, I hope they can live up to what they achieved in BF2. If not? Well, I don't know, I just feel the devs aren't putting love into their games any more. Just using it as a cash ***** and saying **** at any chance to rectify it.

I'll still buy it none the less, lol.
    you saw nothing
    Nadola
    <Stack on Eight>
    4/4 FT 5/5 EE

Excited.

Rift Chaser

MW3 >>>>> this

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Skagzilla View Post
    MW3 >>>>> this
    lol no...

Battlefield 3 will be the biggest PC FPS in a LONG time. It's not going to be some console port, nor is it going to be a BC clone. I like how Dice is actually taking steps forward with tech instead of rehashing a stupid game every year like CALL OF DUTY.

All of the trailers shown so far have been singleplayer, but anyone whos played a Battlefield game knows multiplayer is where its at. I personally can't wait to go tearin through city centers in my Little Bird helicopter

+ Reply to Thread