+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some feedback for a tattoo idea

Default Need some feedback for a tattoo idea

I don't know if the world is ready for something like this but here it goes:

A topless samurai girl riding a massive werewolf, who is accompanied by two lesser wolves...all of which are battling a fire breathing dragon. With a full moon of course in the background.

Let that sink in for a moment, if your head hasn't been blown off your shoulders by how ****ing awesome that sounds then leave some feedback and suggestions!
    Vanilla Rift (Cleared) - ToDQ 4/4 - FT 4/4 - EE 5/5 - GA 1/4

Telaran

I hope you have a big back.
    <Legion of Mana and Steel> - Since 1998 Everquest Beta!

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Saeleth View Post

A topless samurai girl riding a massive werewolf, who is accompanied by two lesser wolves...all of which are battling a fire breathing dragon. With a full moon of course in the background.

Let that sink in for a moment, if your head hasn't been blown off your shoulders by how ****ing awesome that sounds then leave some feedback and suggestions!
    I have this same exact thing painted on the side of my cherry 1973 Dodge B-100 Van!!!

Whoa, that's like scary weird!
    That's exactly what a hacker would say...

So why is the samurai girl riding a werewolf as opposed to lets say... a horse like they used to ride, and why has the werewolf not eaten the samurai girl and turned her into a werewolf yet.. wouldn't a real life were wolf do that?

clearly your tattoo idea has bugs, maybe you can give us patch notes later when you decide to upgrade it and see what the community thinks.

No.

/10char
    "I'm not afraid of death. It's the stake one puts up in order to play the game of life."

Soulwalker

That's an awesome idea, dude.

This is coming from a guy with a smiling banana tattoo'd on his pelvis. So you should definitely listen to me.

And when you're old, that samurai girl will look like an old lady riding a huge skag accompanied by two pup skags. Heck, they may even look conjoined.

Go for it!
    Last edited by Lanaden; 03-31-2011 at 01:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread