+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: omg the rift POD CAST PEOPLE ARNT EVEN 50 YET WTF

Telaran

Default omg the rift POD CAST PEOPLE ARNT EVEN 50 YET WTF

i can no longer listen to these people on the podcast cuz these girls not even 50 yet SO NO **** about balancing :/ otherwise u think they would say something about some of the balancing issues. well at least we get info on new raids... not that i care too much without a video.

Rift Disciple

The balancing comes from player feedback. As for them not being 50, the majority of players are not even 50. They are playing within the levels that most of the population is currently at.

If everyone felt like rushing to 50 because it boosted your egos, then good for you. But reaching the level cap isn't the primary goal of an mmo. It's to have fun.

Sword of Telara

wtf is this guy talking about?
    are we on the same planet? o wait in Rift your game starts at 50.
    Last edited by abisha; 03-30-2011 at 08:50 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Totalkaos View Post
    i can no longer listen to these people on the podcast cuz these girls not even 50 yet SO NO **** about balancing :/ otherwise u think they would say something about some of the balancing issues. well at least we get info on new raids... not that i care too much without a video.
    English mother _____, do you speak it?

Banned

One of the girls on the pod cast hit 50 2 days after release. The other is like me and taking
    her very sweet little time.

They are both pve players I thought who mostly just comment on what they see on the pvp qq
    side of the forums.

Just be happy they do a little pod cast with good info.

Quote Originally Posted by abisha View Post
    wtf is this guy talking about?
    are we on the same planet? o wait in Rift your game starts at 50.
    Just another reason why posting in the forums should be earned. Like a quest chain you can only do at close to max level or something...
    Day gives way to night on the storefront mannequins, the audience with Mona Lisa grins.
    Moonlight builds emotion as the players scuttle in.
    Pull the curtain back and let the show begin....

Quote Originally Posted by Supremax67 View Post
    The balancing comes from player feedback. As for them not being 50, the majority of players are not even 50. They are playing within the levels that most of the population is currently at.

If everyone felt like rushing to 50 because it boosted your egos, then good for you. But reaching the level cap isn't the primary goal of an mmo. It's to have fun.
    Pretty much this. I'm still 42 on my cleric, soon 43. Not really rushing to 50 as I planned because I'm way ahead of the curve (my server's average level is about 32), that and I'm just focused on school and achivements for freemarch atm.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Totalkaos View Post
    What are you talking about? The main host has been 50 since 2 days after headstart started. She is doing Greenscale Blight and I believe just has Greenscale to kill if she hasn't already. The other one has had some real life stuff that has prevented her from playing on a consistant basis.

Ok people why is it that if you are not level 50 you Epic Fail?

I am level 50 and am now starting my.
    (The Saga of the Endless)
    I could have done it while leveling but I was racing to the 50 mark.
    If I would have slowed down and not tried to race the rest of my Real Live Friends,
    I would still be working on this quest and getting XP for it.

I was able to Craft on the way to Level 50 and I am above 270 on all my skills.

Ok you hit level 50 what next?
    You can level another alt, craft, raid, and pvp but after a while you may burn out and say this game needs more content when you have blown by the story and wounder why you missed that quest line that gives you a nice shield or weapon.

JMO
    Last edited by Darknightosb; 03-30-2011 at 09:03 AM.
    "The Lips of Wisdom Are Closed, Except To The Ears of Understanding."

right ... they arent level 50 because maybe they have a job + family something you more than likely have no clue about so put your troll thread somewhere like http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/872818/
    I will sing of the great deeds we will do, the mighty foes we’ll fell, and the accolades awaiting. Listen to my song and let it stir your heart to valiance.

Quote Originally Posted by kelethos View Post
    right ... they arent level 50 because maybe they have a job + family something you more than likely have no clue about so put your troll thread somewhere like http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/872818/
    Heh... Just looking at the list of threads:
    -implement player housing
    -nerf/buff this class
    -this game sucks
    -server transfers
    -I quit

Sound familiar to anyone? :O

We're not so different, you and I.

Wait now you'll get a reply about --- how the person is practically a socialllite , spends tons of time with family and friends...works 80 hours a week (and has a super model for a wife, and 5 perfect kids)......AND on top of all that they only play about 2-3 hours a night and mostly not on weekends either....

(I love the BS responses from people who obviously do nothing but play 10 hours a day..then once they hit cap they talk crap about how easy it was or how fast it was...etc...)

hehe this one caught my eye from your link, was quite ammusing for those forums http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1910651278

Out of the 4 rift podcasts I listen to I have only one complaint:

They thing Trion is the second coming of Christ.

Half of the podcast is them worshiping every move Trion makes. I like Trion, too. But, I would never praise them for half of the podcast and then make fun of "that azeroth" company for the other half. I think Rift Watchers are the more tolerable ones. The one with the Australian girl is annoying and I might unsubscribe soon. All she does is brag about how she got to 50 in like half a day and she has done every expert. Sanctum is even more annoying when they get into Trion worshiping mode. The only thing saving Sanctum is that Lor is smart and the girl is pretty cute.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

lvl50 = nolifer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast