+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Anyone notice how biased MMORPG.com is towards Rift?

Quote Originally Posted by DoozerJun View Post
    Pure, I think you need to grow a thicker skin. The article is an opinion piece and besides that, you seem to be lumping the posters opinions with the article. And to add to this, the site is full of bitter old mmo veterans looking for their old EQ fix. About the only game on that site that doesn't get ripped to shreds is EVE Online. I'm a GW2 fanboy, I'll be the first to admit, but I'm under no illusion that when it releases it will receive the same bitter, backlash treatment that many of the current games now receive.
    And the reason EVE isn't bashed is because the Devs at CCP don't give the players much of a reason to turn on them like other game developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Niia View Post
    i read their rift review. saw that the gist of their whining was "it isnt wow", and moved on.
    QF effin' T

Come have a look at Underlight Chamber (RP) Faeblight, my sprawling Wizard's Tower!

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    I think that is what is making these haters mad. The game is supposed to fail after a month. According to these guys this game was supposed to fail on launch.

They act like every server will shut down in 3 days. Where is that Aion forum rage we all saw? Where is the WAR forum rage we all saw in the first month? I do not know anyone who is actually leaving after the first month.
    Both NA and EU servers sit at "High" population during prime time on the weekdays, and some are still at "Full" on the weekends, so the haters are just SOL.

Even an obvious fan such as myself has to admit there's bound to be at least some shrinkage when folks start paying monthly, but as long as Trion keeps moving forward like they have been, there will always be new people to take the leavers' place.

Come have a look at Underlight Chamber (RP) Faeblight, my sprawling Wizard's Tower!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    I agree completely, I played Aion and quit within the first month so did most of my friends. Most people have nothing to complain about in Rift so they complain about typical MMO stuff and "Rift has no soul" nonsense. Which tells me they are grasping at the straws for something to complain about.

But what I am saying is it would have been better publicity if they opened servers a month after launch instead of opening so much at launch.
    I always wondered about those people that can't seem to play a game that 'lacks soul'. They must be a real bummer to play a round of checkers or pente with, right? I guess wanting to play a game simply because it's fun is my mistake.

Ascendant

Good score 8.7 by MMORPG.com

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...oad/136/page/1

I think its good, Rift isnt definetely 9 or better game, metacritic gave 8,3 thats good too.

;-;

Poor Rift.
    Thunderkat (65) - Tekay (65) - Pfifer (65) - Visionary (65) - Rhailo (65)

<Bounty>'s GL - NA chillest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11