+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm wanting a lifetime sub. Who else is and what are you willing to pay for it?

Rich Aemry

Default I'm wanting a lifetime sub. Who else is and what are you willing to pay for it?

Who all is wanting a lifetime sub? If you do what are you willing to pay for it?

Why?

What's so difficult about paying the way it is now....you can already pay in 3, 6 and I think 12 month periods if you so choose...

I don't see the advantage unless there was a MASSIVE and I do mean MASSIVE discount and even then you know its gonna be in the hundreds of dollars...

How many folks would honestly shell out say 6 or 7 HUNDRED dollars up front all at once just for a lifetime sub for game they have no clue if they'll even enjoy in 6 months let alone enough time to make a "lifetime" membership even sensible.

Rich Aemry

I have bought 4 different lifetime subs to games and they are usually $350-$400. I both would like to support development with my wale by doing this and want to not think about paying again. I love this game since it keeps my (very) ADHD *** entertained. It is just an informal poll.

+ Reply to Thread