+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Guild wars 2!

Soulwalker

Default Guild wars 2!

So now that rift ( which I'm sorry to say now that my friends are laughing at me " lol dude rift is awesome") is a dud who in anxiously awaiting gw2?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Fizyn View Post
    So now that rift ( which I'm sorry to say now that my friends are laughing at me " lol dude rift is awesome") is a dud who in anxiously awaiting gw2?
    *staps on NASA flame reeethardant re-entry suit*
    Last edited by Blazemon; 03-28-2011 at 05:33 PM.

General of Telara

You should probably tell the multitudes of people having a great time that it's a dud.

I'm an mmo vet and if you can't see the quality here you're blind. Later troll!

Also, please don't talk about GW2, you'll quit that too after you get destroyed.
    Last edited by dooby; 03-28-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Banned

ncsoft = fail!

Wow looking back at your posts it's like the greatest hits of QQ.

Not sorry to see you go who ever you are. Just another reason cancel accounts shouldn't be aloud to post.
    Please be nice to the trolls, it confuses them.

So that you can hype it up and then be disappointed in it as well? I'm intending to play it, whether I'll keep playing Rift after it releases remains to be seen. That's quite a bit of time for Trion to add content and fix issues with Rift.
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by dooby View Post
    You should probably tell the multitudes of people having a great time that it's a dud.

I'm an mmo vet and if you can't see the quality here you're blind. Later troll!
    Where were you when the sleeper was awoken on your server cause I remember where I was. Don't talk to me about being a vet sir

Quote Originally Posted by Fizyn View Post
    If your bored already then go try league of legends. Its purely PVP. You will have a blast!

This game shows a lot of potential. I'm sticking around. Compared to any mmo since DAOC this one nailed it. Better than Mythic.This game is what Warhammer should have been. Obviously the PVP content is not there yet, but I bet there will be a ranking system within the next few months.

Trion is really Trying

Just leave. No sense in posting here if you hate this game. Just shows that you want attention.

And you do know that GW2 isn't going to be out till sometime next year right? Maybe the end of this year at the earliest, but nevertheless, quite a ways off.

Telaran

I'm a GW fan anyway and from what they're boasting (providing they deliver) it's going to be huge.
    "Don't disappoint me, or I'll make you wish you could die." -GlaDOS.

Rift Master

I'm very much looking forward for Guild Wars 2. Guild Wars 1 was a fantastic game. From the people I personally know who have played the game at PAX, the blogs from people who have played it at PAX, and the several gameplay videos, it looks like Arenanet is going to deliver what they have promised in their manifesto.

Champion

GW2 is going to be awesome and the series has the best PVP ever. Don't let the fanboi trools bring you down. GW2 will sell more copies than this game did.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    ncsoft = fail!
    Lucky it's Arenanet then.

And yes, I'm looking forward to GW2.... Meaningful PVP!!!!!!

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by BlackUdder View Post
    Lucky it's Arenanet then.

And yes, I'm looking forward to GW2.... Meaningful PVP!!!!!!

I normally hate MMO type of PvP, but Guild Wars 1 made it a whole lot of fun, and has been the only MMO type PvP that I have ever enjoyed. After reading Guild Wars 2 PvP, it looks like Arenanet will once again pull me into actually participating in PvP. I always felt like MMO PvP was just easy mode brainless, no strategy needed PvP, but Guild Wars 1 actually made strategy and tactics important, hopefully Guild Wars 2 PvP is the same way.

Soulwalker

Didn't play the first one, but I am looking forward to the 2nd one. Will give it a shot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast