+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who would win...

Default Who would win...

In a fight between the Zerg and the people of Telara (Including The Armys of Regulos)? The Zerg have unlimited mutating stuff, which means they can out-macro/ out-produce Regulos. The Zerg have captured the Protoss' home planet, and they are futuristic technologically advanced aliens, so defiant machines would do nothing. Guardians have swords and bows and magic, but the zerg can beat futuristic space marines and star-faring Battlecruisers. So I think Telara has no choice if the Zerg decides to invade .

Quote Originally Posted by wOlfLinG View Post
    In a fight between the Zerg and the people of Telara (Including The Armys of Regulos)? The Zerg have unlimited mutating stuff, which means they can out-macro/ out-produce Regulos. The Zerg have captured the Protoss' home planet, and they are futuristic technologically advanced aliens, so defiant machines would do nothing. Guardians have swords and bows and magic, but the zerg can beat futuristic space marines and star-faring Battlecruisers. So I think Telara has no choice if the Zerg decides to invade .
    You're forgetting one important thing, that no matter how many times we die, we will always respawn. All it would take is Malforge unleashing the plain of fire upon them. Better than any Firebat.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    You're forgetting one important thing, that no matter how many times we die, we will always respawn. All it would take is Malforge unleashing the plain of fire upon them. Better than any Firebat.
    Hmm... IdrA would have something to say about that :/. Plus, after dying 10 times you get debuffs that make you useless >D

Let's see how Ascended can handle fighting on creep.

Even if they win at first, the creep WILL eventually engulf everything. Plus infestors can do something with the corpses of the Ascended :3

+ Reply to Thread