Closed Thread

Thread: What you guys think of coming USA President in the future?

Default What you guys think of coming USA President in the future?

I know this may sound silly and i assume most of you are in USA. Anyway we all have problems in the countries, doesnt matter where you from, but we need to focus on our nation rather than there. Most ppls doesnt like being manupilated or being told what to do, or how to run their business or countries.

My mother-in-law had this crazy ideas about Donald Trump and she wanted him to run next President, i know sound silly. When i asked her "why him"? Well over the years we been having alot of immigration and some are legal as well, taken over our jobs and running things there ways. Other night i was at McDonald in New York, not far from NYC, when i place an order it didnt come out right when i got it. I realise they are all mexicans.

Even if they throw them back where they came from, the crime rate probably soar 30-50%. Only way to deal with this problems is cope with that countries and form new jobs there and send them back by focusing on there cultures and ideas. For those who were born in USA, is a different point of views. Still they wont like it, but it getting overwhelming here and pissing alot of people off.

Since life is started to take toll here, it cost too much, no manner or even they wont say "thank you". That is sad that they dont care and taken over or causing problems. Those peoples that cant afford to have a child, shouldnt get involved. The population is started to get way out of control. My guess is the parents and community that what is influence by and making them negative ways by destroying part of life and harming others. Some doesnt want to work, others want to steal from them or worst and while the good descent peoples are trying to enjoy life and make a living.

Spire

This thread is going to hell in a handbasket...
    "Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea."

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We'd like to remind everyone that we do not allow discussion about political or religious topics on our forums.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread