+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Female Armor Models

Default Female Armor Models

I've seen a lot of posts complaining about how scantily clad female models are in this game... Personally I'm pretty indifferent on the issue, but I just stumbled across this and figured I'd share:

http://v.cdn.cad-comic.com/comics/ca...0922-77337.jpg

Seems relevant ^_^

Champion of Telara

D&D: Thac0

Armor did not give "protection", it reduced the "chance to hit" vs attack rolls. D&D law provides for cloth underwear as armor. :-p
    Last edited by Txzeenath; 03-27-2011 at 08:45 PM.
    CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition 3.4GHZ - O/C - Running 24/7 at 4.2GHZ
    GPU: 2x XFX Radeon 6970 2GB Crossfire - O/C to 935/1435
    Display: 3x ASUS 24" Monitors in Eyefinity(3240x1920)
    HDD: 4x WD Caviar Black 640gb 7200 RPM in RAID 10
    MB+RAM: GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 890FX -- Ballistix Tracer 6GB DDR3
    Cooling: Water cooled on a 3x120 rad. Running 10x120mm Yate Loons + 1x200mm Big Boy Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Txzeenath View Post
    D&D law provides for cloth underwear as armor. :-p
    I fully endorse this.
    Click for Build
    And if you think RBs are OP from 35-50, you shouldn't be participating in any sort
    of pvp other than maybe a dance-off. And even then, think twice. - Banthaz

Telaran

I love it and want more of it! Right now I think female clerics seem to have the best outfits, and I would like to see female rogues have a bit more eye-catching outfits.

And seriously, some people complained? I don't want to be rude, but I'm getting a mental image of what the few complainers actually look like in their homes behind their computers....
    "Your mount, sir..."

Rift Chaser

Don't worry, there's an equally large contingent (as in, also very few people) who complain about how all the women aren't in bikinis.

A few sets are a bit too far on either the "metallic beachwear" or "boring to look at" sides of the specturm, but I really feel like Rift hit the sweet spot between "stylish" and "plausibly could be considered armor"
    Last edited by Kalos; 03-27-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Arrrr, there be a ****storm a-brewin' in this here thread. Arrrr.
    If at first you don't succeed, threaten to quit unless it's nerfed.

NIce That looks exactly like mine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Nap View Post
    I love it and want more of it! Right now I think female clerics seem to have the best outfits, and I would like to see female rogues have a bit more eye-catching outfits.

And seriously, some people complained? I don't want to be rude, but I'm getting a mental image of what the few complainers actually look like in their homes behind their computers....
    Metallia
    ~Music is Life
    www.Troll Radio.com ~

Quote Originally Posted by Haliaeetus View Post
    I've seen a lot of posts complaining about how scantily clad female models are in this game
    Maybe they need something more unitarian as this...

http://images.wikia.com/fear/images/...n-Sun-Kwon.jpg

When they do I'll start making female toons.

It's pretty crappy that in MMOs, as a woman gamer, I play male toons. All because of these types of things (and weirdos).

In SP games I can just edit the gear to make my character "look the part" of a tank, not some basement boy's playmate. -_-

Rift Disciple

I'd first like to say I'm female. I'd love to see some armor somewhere between looking like a chastity belt (I saw this for a lvl 50 cleric) and something that covers everything from head to toe at max level. I'd like to see some skin, but not look like my character is running around in her underwear. The only way you can tell a level 50 warrior is female, is by the (small) boobs and their name if you're lucky. Please devs, change this! Give us multiple armor sets that vary between skin and full head to toe coverage if people want full plate armor. I'm all for realistic but this is a game. I want to wear something I'd never be caught dead in.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne View Post
    Maybe they need something more unitarian as this...

http://images.wikia.com/fear/images/...n-Sun-Kwon.jpg

When they do I'll start making female toons.

It's pretty crappy that in MMOs, as a woman gamer, I play male toons. All because of these types of things (and weirdos).

In SP games I can just edit the gear to make my character "look the part" of a tank, not some basement boy's playmate. -_-
    Some male armour in this game covers nothing, I don't see anybody complaining.

When I see nipples on women like I do on men, I'll raise an eyebrow. But since I'm not a lecherous perv, I see "primitive/light" armour before I see "omg boobies".

What a bad joke.
    Shatterbone - US

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhedjinn View Post
    Some male armour in this game covers nothing, I don't see anybody complaining.

When I see nipples on women like I do on men, I'll raise an eyebrow. But since I'm not a lecherous perv, I see "primitive/light" armour before I see "omg boobies".
    or something.
    CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition 3.4GHZ - O/C - Running 24/7 at 4.2GHZ
    GPU: 2x XFX Radeon 6970 2GB Crossfire - O/C to 935/1435
    Display: 3x ASUS 24" Monitors in Eyefinity(3240x1920)
    HDD: 4x WD Caviar Black 640gb 7200 RPM in RAID 10
    MB+RAM: GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 890FX -- Ballistix Tracer 6GB DDR3
    Cooling: Water cooled on a 3x120 rad. Running 10x120mm Yate Loons + 1x200mm Big Boy Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Txzeenath View Post
    or something.
    You'd like that, wouldn't you.
    Last edited by Ulfhedjinn; 03-27-2011 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhedjinn View Post
    This is a women playing women characters issue. Some don't care, some do. But if there's no choices it really limits participation, as those who don't want to wear thongs won't roll female toons.

Got it?

It's some holy grail for publishers/developers to get more women into gaming. It begins treating women more than healers for husbands and boyfriends and sex kittens.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne View Post
    This is a women playing women characters issue. Some don't care, some do. But if there's no choices it really limits participation, as those who don't want to wear thongs won't roll female toons.

Got it?

It's some holy grail for publishers/developers to get more women into gaming. It begins treating women more than healers for husbands and boyfriends and sex kittens.
    Herpa derpa I don't want my warrior male wearing bondage harnesses but, guess what, it's a game. I'll probably be throwing that armour in a level anyway. Trion has heard your complaints since beta, Trion has filled this game with a huge range of armours where I can safely say the "plate-kinis" are in the minority, don't say there is no choice.

If it bothered me that much I'd simply stop paying said company money.
    Last edited by Ulfhedjinn; 03-27-2011 at 11:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast