+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Role Playing Games

Default Role Playing Games

HI !

Just wanted to ask all you Rift players what your favorite role playing games are and why.
    Since I work from home I play a few games during the day. I am looking for a game besides Rift that may be more on the relazing side.

LOTRs has the housing which I love.
    WOW has the fishing which is great!

I also like all the trade skills and so on along with a great kill or be killed tude.

TY in advance!!!!!!

Star

Default Come on!

haha... I know you all have games you play. What do you play besides Rift.

MMO or Just any RPG?

Rpg's I found to be fun for me or systems that I liked.

Computer -some of these are older- :
    Arcanum, Elder Scrolls, Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2, D&D Temple of Elemental Evil, Fallout (all), Dragonage (all), Mass Effect (all), um that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

MMO's:
    WoW (quit last year), Champions Online, D&D online (DDO), City of Heroes/Villains, Perfect World International, Jade Dynasty

Tabletop RPG'S:
    Shadowrun, Mechwarrior/Battletech, Vampire the Masquerade, D&D 3e, GURPS, Rifts (no relation to Rift the mmo), Call of Cthulu, Paranoia, Star Frontiers, Gamma World, Ars Magica, if you can get past all the charts then Middle Earth isn't bad either, Star Wars (West End games rendition or Saga edition by WotC), Albert is a fun little furry based game, Cyberpunk, Bergen is okay but Cyberpunk is better, Werewolf the Apocalypse (i like this more than Vampire), and for a Japanese type game Legend of the Five Rings is good, and for sheer goofy anime based rp, Big Eyes Small Mouths (BESM) is quite amusing.

Been roleplaying since 1982, computer games weren't big back then. Course we had the Atari 2600 and Pac Man. *laughs* Hmm, this kinda makes me feel semi old now, lol.

"Amy Pond, there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it [Smiles] I am definitely a madman with a box."
    - Doctor Who

+ Reply to Thread