+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: *Fun Thread* MMO(Rift) Forum Fun Facts

  1. #1
    Sez
    Sez is offline
    Ascendant Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,142

    Wink *Fun Thread* MMO(Rift) Forum Fun Facts

    Lets take a quick break from all the doomsaying, QQing, trolling, etc to think up some facts about MMO(Rift) forums that are always true!

    I'll start us off:

    1. If it exists, someone is complaining about it.


    2. No matter what you say, someone on the forums thinks you're a ******.

  2. #2
    Telaran Tybirius Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Lets take a quick break from all the doomsaying, QQing, trolling, etc to think up some facts about MMO(Rift) forums that are always true!

    I'll start us off:

    1. If it exists, someone is complaining about it.


    2. No matter what you say, someone on the forums thinks you're a ******.
    Currently that's about it.

  3. #3
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Your post was TL;DR, and you are a *******
    Last edited by TGWarlock; 03-25-2011 at 12:33 PM.

  4. #4
    Sez
    Sez is offline
    Ascendant Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TGWarlock View Post
    Your post was TL;DR, and you are a *******
    Thanks for the proof, and the bump!

  5. #5
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default

    #1b. If it does not exist, someone is also complaining about that.

  6. #6
    Rift Master Ancientwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    618

    Default

    "No matter how solid your argument, be it riddled with fact and logic, someone will fail to take it as such- either by lack of comprehension, or inability for various reasons. Do not begrudge them, pity them."
    "I'm impervious to your verbal attacks because I'm
    me and you're still, you. Not your fault though."

  7. #7
    Soulwalker Sturmwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Soylent Green is people?
    Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

  8. #8
    Ascendant Kula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,412

    Default

    If only devs would someday realize that there is only 1 answer....



























    42!

  9. #9
    Rift Disciple Rickjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    116

    Default

    5/10 people who scream "I'm canceling" come back to post on the forums the next day.
    This is RIFT, not planet of Warcraft.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHangman View Post

    You are free to your opinion, but stop being such a little ***** when you express it.

  10. #10
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Lets take a quick break from all the doomsaying, QQing, trolling, etc to think up some facts about MMO(Rift) forums that are always true!

    I'll start us off:

    1. If it exists, someone is complaining about it.


    2. No matter what you say, someone on the forums thinks you're a ******.

    1) No matter how poorly a situation is handled, there will be always fanboys defending the way that a company handled it.

    2) People love making excuses.

  11. #11
    Soulwalker Alexandraxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Regardless of one's age and occupation, most posters are 24-35, make 150k per year, has a gorgeous wife/husband, and is a systems analyst/game developer/IT professional.

    I DO have a gorgeous wife, but am 43, make crappy $$, and work in the car business. XD
    For me this game is about having fun. We log in, quest one night, craft the next night, rift the next night.
    We pew pew and stuff dies eventually and we collect "lewtz" and then we level and do more fun stuff. Forums are for comedy gold and sometimes seeing what is next.
    Rift
    Alexandraxis
    Byriel
    Eth Warden/Sentinal/Purifier
    PJ Raiders
    WoW
    Alexandraxis
    85 Holy Paladin of Proudmoore Server

  12. #12
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Lets take a quick break from all the doomsaying, QQing, trolling, etc to think up some facts about MMO(Rift) forums that are always true!

    I'll start us off:

    1. If it exists, someone is complaining about it.


    2. No matter what you say, someone on the forums thinks you're a ******.
    QQ moar.

    /10char

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    6,449

    Default

    . Blizzard gets 7 years, but Trion gets 3 weeks to solve every MMO problem ever thought of

    . Rock is better then scissors and weaker then paper

    . The cake is a lie

  14. #14
    Telaran Maephina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    . Blizzard gets 7 years, but Trion gets 3 weeks to solve every MMO problem ever thought of
    3 weeks? You're being generous.
    I think people expected them to solve all these issues in beta.

  15. #15
    Sez
    Sez is offline
    Ascendant Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazemon View Post

    /10char
    Don't know what that means, sorry.

    Thought up a few more,

    -Caps lock makes me more important than you

    -Balancing classes in any game is simple, just ask me how


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts