+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The last straw!

Telaran

Default The last straw!

I'm disturbed... no... disgusted by what I'm seeing with these patch changes:

MOONSHADE HIGHLANDS
    * Rainy weather is a bit less frequent in Moonshade.
    SERIOUSLY, devs, how can you nerf the rain? It's hard enough leveling up foraging in the 32+ level range but now literally NOTHING will grow in Moonshade, making our gathering profession entirely useless. This change will ruin crafting. It's already clear that mining is OP, yet you nerf the friggin' rain? WTF?

If this change goes live I'm cancelling my sub and every time I look toward where your studio is located I will frown furiously!

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGameR View Post

SERIOUSLY, devs, how can you nerf the rain? It's hard enough leveling up foraging in the 32+ level range but now literally NOTHING will grow in Moonshade, making our gathering profession entirely useless. This change will ruin crafting. It's already clear that mining is OP, yet you nerf the friggin' rain? WTF?

If this change goes live I'm cancelling my sub and every time I look toward where your studio is located I will frown furiously!
    much needed nerf to gathering imo

mining needed a buff

I LOL'd. Thanks

Save the rain!
    All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Telaran

warning for amusing sarcasm inc

Soulwalker

They would NEVER do something like this in wow, I canaceled too!

Plane Touched

Win. IMO though foraging was OP, especially in PvP.

Telaran

Okay, this was pretty funny

This was implemented to counter act the horrible drop rate of the Epic Umbrella recipe. Anyone who could craft the Epic Umbrella was OP. This nerf was needed & yes, I am a fanboy.

Epic Umbrella FTW.

I'd like them to nerf the high elf version of the starting area quest. If you play a Mathosian, you one-shot the thralls with your shield. So you can essentially finish the quest in like a minute. With an elf, if you spam the dagger - it takes some time for the tree thing to spawn and you'll die if you overpull.

Nerf please...
    Last edited by Azendi; 03-25-2011 at 08:09 AM.
    Azendi /Sol.

Default An Expert Weighs in....

As a professional in IT and playing every MMO ever invented or ever thought of I can state with an absoutly straight face that Rain and Gathering was OP and this nerf is needed as its mechanics was obviously not working as intended.

Please take your unfounded rain loving mining whining hate speech out of my forums!

(but secretly I support your outrage.. GO RAIN!!)
    Last edited by Sturmwind; 03-25-2011 at 08:11 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

dont you know? Trion CEO's son play a miner

Soulwalker

another qq post, go back to wow nub, bring your ****ing umbrella with you.
    Last edited by NYHC; 03-25-2011 at 08:16 AM.

Telaran

I love Rift, but this.....this i cant stand! How can i adept my playstyle to this??

If Trion Nerfs raining in Moonshade, I won't have any place left to go singing..

This makes me a sad panda.

Murphy was an Optimist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast