+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: No wonder WoW is scared...

Default No wonder WoW is scared...

SyFy MMO/Series

This explains all the trash posting on the forums. Better VM is for hire out there, but most MMO'ers are wise to the obvious.

Trion/Rift has it going on, no doubt about it. Thrash and Gnash, it's futile.
    "I'm impervious to your verbal attacks because I'm
    me and you're still, you. Not your fault though."

not my genre, but kudos to them......(:
    Crosshair iv formula, AMD 1090t X6, H70 liquid cooling, XFX HD5970 Black, 4gb gskill flare, 60gb SSD, 1TB WD black, all wrapped in an AMD dragon sniper black case.......topped off with 3-22" LED's in Eyefinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonbob View Post
    not my genre, but kudos to them......(:
    Not really mine either, but its a big, no, BIG landing for Trion. It can only inspire/bring more to the genre, and who knows, Rift specific fun-stuff down the line.

Who needs colored MT. Dew? Pffftthhtt!

This topic implies that people still watch TV for something other then college football.

Yeah....WoW isn't scared. If you think they are, you're deluding yourself. Rift wont kill WoW. SWtOR will DEFINITELY not kill WoW. WoW is going to be the mot popular MMO on the market for a long long time to come. Sorry to burst that bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Naronas View Post
    Yeah....WoW isn't scared. If you think they are, you're deluding yourself. Rift wont kill WoW. SWtOR will DEFINITELY not kill WoW. WoW is going to be the mot popular MMO on the market for a long long time to come. Sorry to burst that bubble.
    Even kids grow up eventually, and the new ones are getting (even if marginally) smarter. Quoting Einstein: (Guess which one?) "Time..."

"Flies"

WoW is only as good as the next game that comes out, EQ was once the undisputed king now its WoW these things can and do change, most WoW players will move away from that game in a heartbeat if something better comes along.
    If you do not beilieve this then it is you thats deluded.

Soulwalker

Default hm

Your an idiot. WoW sucks, go play WoW then fanboi

Quote Originally Posted by Ancientwolf View Post
    Even kids grow up eventually, and the new ones are getting (even if marginally) smarter. Quoting Einstein: (Guess which one?) "Time..."

"Flies"
    At last count I heard, WoW was at 11 million subs, while still gaining.
    As well as being backed by a major game company. WoW isn't going anywhere till they decide to kill it.

Have to disagree. Wow is going to die, and actually die pretty quickly. Not because of Rift, but because of a slew of other games out there, and the fact that most people are WOW'd out. Cataclysm didn't offer much of anything, and people are moving on.

Don't get me wrong, people will still be able to play it for a loooong time, cripes, you can still play Diablo II and FFXI, but its glory days are coming to a quick end
    Crosshair iv formula, AMD 1090t X6, H70 liquid cooling, XFX HD5970 Black, 4gb gskill flare, 60gb SSD, 1TB WD black, all wrapped in an AMD dragon sniper black case.......topped off with 3-22" LED's in Eyefinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadillacz View Post
    Your an idiot. WoW sucks, go play WoW then fanboi
    Yes. Because I don't think that Rift is god's perfect game, and that it won't knock out the Juggernaut, I'm a fanboy. If it's any consolation, no game will kill WoW, until Blizzard pulls the plug.

Anyone find it ironic the fanboy just called me a fanboy?

Also YOU'RE and idiot. If oyu wan't to call someone an idiot, please use decent grammar.
    Last edited by Naronas; 03-24-2011 at 04:26 PM.

At last count I heard, WoW was at 11 million subs, while still gaining.
    As well as being backed by a major game company. WoW isn't going anywhere till they decide to kill it.
    hmmm.....a year ago they claimed they were at 12 million, now 11 million, how is that gaining. And I still have a WOW account, but played for a total of three weeks last year, does that mean I'm one of the 11 million?

Quote Originally Posted by Melonbob View Post
    hmmm.....a year ago they claimed they were at 12 million, now 11 million, how is that gaining. And I still have a WOW account, but played for a total of three weeks last year, does that mean I'm one of the 11 million?
    Looks like my numbers off, people are saying 12.5 mil. But I digress. Yes, WoW will "die" as you put it, drop down to 5-6 million subs. But that's not dieing as MMO's have, War died with 200k subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancientwolf View Post
    SyFy MMO/Series

This explains all the trash posting on the forums. Better VM is for hire out there, but most MMO'ers are wise to the obvious.

Trion/Rift has it going on, no doubt about it. Thrash and Gnash, it's futile.
    An action MMO made by a channel that's been dying for years to the point they had to change their name and "image"

Using Vindictus as an example (also touted as a Action MMO), its probably gonna spin its wheels and go nowhere.
    Looks like my numbers off, people are saying 12.5 mil. But I digress. Yes, WoW will "die" as you put it, drop down to 5-6 million subs. But that's not dieing as MMO's have, War died with 200k subs.
    Stop arguing with the fanboys.

WoW will die because they don't like it and you can't prove it otherwise to them, they have a unlimited amount of ******** to pull out of their ***.
    Last edited by Ethan Macmanus; 03-24-2011 at 04:27 PM.

Care for a prediction? Your 12.5 million will cut in half in 18 months. 18 months after that, they will be less than 1 million.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast