+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone want on my island?

Shadowlander

Default Does anyone want on my island?

Im moving to an island, and I want to take some people with me. There are some rules on this island.

1) If things arent going exactly the way you want, you arent allowed to stomp your feet and cry until your face turns red.

2) If you have something you dont agree with, you have to calmly present your side while looking at the opposing viiewpoint.

3) You have to be self aware and understand that the world doesnt revolve around you.

4) You have to be patient.

5) You have to treat others the way you would want to be treated.

My father always made sure I understood how important these small rules were. I would like to bring everyone together on an island with these basic princples. Do you want to be on my island?

I'll go, as long as you don't change the rules 3 weeks later...
    Last edited by Murff; 03-24-2011 at 03:54 PM.
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it's dressed in overalls and looks like work."
    Thomas Edison

Stop the Beating!

Depends, if you are a rogue sab or stunlocker I'd say no.
    If you're a warrior I'd say no.
    If you're a mage I'd say yes yes yes <3
    Cleric will do too.

I dunno...you got earthquakes?

Quote Originally Posted by Wraught View Post
    *shakes head*

3) You have to be self aware and understand that the world doesnt revolve around you.

****... but I really want to go!
    Azendi /Sol.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Wraught View Post
    No, but on a regular basis a gigantic hole opens up in the sky. Unimaginable creatures pour out of the sky and we are forced to band together to survive.

Shadowlander

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Azendi View Post

****... but I really want to go!
    Welcome to the island

Am I allowed to kill everyone on the island?
    "I only just realized, after what seemed a lifetime of ignorance unbeknownst to me, I finally grasped the notion of what is known as the 'veil of ignorance'.
    I had been blissfully unaware, happily blinded by this.
    However, the first step of redemption is admitting past discrepancies. Infantile steps. Walk before you run."

Telaran

Does it have polar bears?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Karl'Servath View Post
    Am I allowed to kill everyone on the island?
    No, you may not come to the island.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Shmn View Post
    Does it have polar bears?
    Perhaps. Would you be willing to care for and look after these polar bears? And maker sure these polar bears do not infringe on the rights of other people on the island?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Artamere View Post
    Perhaps. Would you be willing to care for and look after these polar bears? And maker sure these polar bears do not infringe on the rights of other people on the island?
    As the polar bears' legal representative I have been advised by my clients to propose a mutual opportunity arrangement whereby either party, man or bear, can freely excercise their right to brutally hunt down, maul, shred and/or maim members of the other species without declaration of intent for purposes of self defense (including but not limited to pre-emptive self defense), sport, leisure and boredom. My clients also reserve the rights to midnight maraudering, indiscriminate urination onto man's property for purposes of self-amusement and the use of jackets made out of man-skin for the purposes of bear fashion.

I'm sure we can come to an amicable arrangement to foster a prosperous co-existence on your merry little island, good sir.
    Last edited by Shmn; 03-25-2011 at 07:31 PM.

As the polar bears' legal representative I have been advised by my clients to propose a mutual opportunity arrangement whereby either party, man or bear, can freely excercise their right to brutally hunt down, maul, shred and/or maim members of the other species without declaration of intent for purposes of self defense (including but not limited to pre-emptive self defense), sport, leisure and boredom. My clients also reserve the rights to midnight maraudering, indiscriminate urination onto man's property for purposes of self-amusement and the use of jackets made out of man-skin for the purposes of bear fashion.

I'm sure we can come to an amicable arrangement to foster a prosperous co-existence on your merry little island, good sir.
    ****ing furries are everywhere man.
    Last edited by Sensational; 03-25-2011 at 10:41 PM.

http://SVentures.guildpower.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fuinir View Post
    Meat shield/meat lance. Meat jousting? Come find out who has the better meat! Lance against Lance!

Shadowlander

Uhhhhh no. I can't agree to anything that would allow the slaughter of innocent creatures, be they man or beast. However, I was highly amused by your suggestion. What if we build a giant wall of legos seperating the island in half. This would give the polar bears room to roam without causing any people to have limbs ripped from thier bodies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast