+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crysis 2

Default Crysis 2

yeah baby yeah- I love this game!!!!!!!!

And Rift ofc if they get the balance right before putting the changes live!
    Last edited by Ianb4all; 03-24-2011 at 02:18 PM.
    it means whatever just happened is worse than an "error #2000" but not as bad as an "error #2002"?
    Huh?

You just told everyone you love Pez when they are all eating Chinese food... why does anyone care about a shooter here?
    Last edited by Wonk; 03-24-2011 at 02:20 PM.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    You just told everyone you love Pez when they are all eating Chinese food... why does anyone care about a shooter here?
    i care. i play shooters and MMOs and strategy games as well

variety is the spice of gaming yo

def loving the Cry2 MP
    Last edited by Fyrestorme; 03-24-2011 at 02:22 PM.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    Why wouldn't they? Not everyone just plays one game at a time.

It's a pretty sweet game.

His post isn't half as off topic as most of these threads.
    Celestian, 50: Assassin(51), Faeblight/Guardian
    http://www.greycouncil.US/

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Celestian View Post
    Why wouldn't they? Not everyone just plays one game at a time.

It's a pretty sweet game.

His post isn't half as off topic as most of these threads.
    I think their point is non-Rift related games belong in Off Topic rather than General, as General's description is "For anything and everything RIFT related.".

Just a guess, though.

off-topic, but who cares? at least its not another whine/quiting/wow is better/coinlock/hacked topic.

Crysis 2 sucks tough, at least for the pc.
    There is no DX10/11 support, the singleplayer is linear and horrid, with no moments that makes it feel awesome or epic.
    The multiplayer is just another CoD/Halo ripoff so not really that interesting, the cloak/armour thing is fun but doesn't really change the run and gunning.

But I mostly hate how the video options are just ... lacking... and the over Console port feeling I get from the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by stavi82 View Post
    I imagine 95% of the people that complained about the difficulty of Rift use cheat codes in their Facebook games.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Acolyte View Post
    I think their point is non-Rift related games belong in Off Topic rather than General, as General's description is "For anything and everything RIFT related.".

Just a guess, though.
    A good guess!
    I Rift, therefore I am.

I love this game. It looks fantastic.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Telaran

I've been looking forward to Brink and honestly think it's going to be so much better that Cry2 is just not worth the money, especially with all the issues on the PC version. If like me you felt a momentary urge to get Cry2, check out Brink and then meditate for some patience, launch New Vegas in the meantime or do some TF2 if you feel like it. Don't also forget that Portal 2 is coming in April.

(Btw I'm not saying Cry2 is neccessarily a bad game at all, just that it definitely pales in comparison to what's coming fairly soon)

We have played them all! Farcry, Crysis, and now Crysis 2. If you were relying on Crytek to stress your new AMD or NVIDIA GPUs, well, you will likely have to wait another 4 years, or never probably. Crysis 2 graphics suck. Yes the graphics suck and you all know why. Crytek sold us out for a bunch of ***** 360 gamers. Gameplay is about as exciting and motivating as pulling a scab off your dog's *******. Open gameplay? Yeah right. Challenging? Not in the least. Crysis 2 goes into the "Never Finished" game bin with Daikatana. Come to think of it, Daikatana had better multi-player.

I don't often gripe about game devs selling out, but Crytek sure did. Crytek is not about innovative gameplay and astounding graphics any more. Crytek is about ripping me off for $60. I think Crytek would have gotten better press if it had not of even released its water-downed and anemic PC version of this "game." I hope Cevat Yerli chokes on this giant flaccid floppy ***** of a game, while he is pulling out his overstuffed-wallet. Yeah, I just said that, and I meant it.

At least my 10 year old son thinks it is awesome. Wish he would give me the $60 back. Crysis 2 will be a great buy....when it hits the $2.99 price point on Steam.

http://www.hardocp.com/news/2011/03/..._sucks_sloppy/

How Crytek doomed Crysis 2′s PC version

http://www.dasreviews.com/das-latest...2s-pc-version/

RIFT is prehistoric compared to Crysis 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucieus View Post
    RIFT is prehistoric compared to Crysis 2.
    Crysis 2 is prehistoric compared to Crysis 1
    Quote Originally Posted by stavi82 View Post
    I imagine 95% of the people that complained about the difficulty of Rift use cheat codes in their Facebook games.

Quote Originally Posted by Dink View Post
    We have played them all! Farcry, Crysis, and now Crysis 2. If you were relying on Crytek to stress your new AMD or NVIDIA GPUs, well, you will likely have to wait another 4 years, or never probably. Crysis 2 graphics suck. Yes the graphics suck and you all know why. Crytek sold us out for a bunch of ***** 360 gamers. Gameplay is about as exciting and motivating as pulling a scab off your dog's *******. Open gameplay? Yeah right. Challenging? Not in the least. Crysis 2 goes into the "Never Finished" game bin with Daikatana. Come to think of it, Daikatana had better multi-player.

I don't often gripe about game devs selling out, but Crytek sure did. Crytek is not about innovative gameplay and astounding graphics any more. Crytek is about ripping me off for $60. I think Crytek would have gotten better press if it had not of even released its water-downed and anemic PC version of this "game." I hope Cevat Yerli chokes on this giant flaccid floppy ***** of a game, while he is pulling out his overstuffed-wallet. Yeah, I just said that, and I meant it.

At least my 10 year old son thinks it is awesome. Wish he would give me the $60 back. Crysis 2 will be a great buy....when it hits the $2.99 price point on Steam.

http://www.hardocp.com/news/2011/03/..._sucks_sloppy/

How Crytek doomed Crysis 2′s PC version

http://www.dasreviews.com/das-latest...2s-pc-version/
    lolfanboy
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    lolfanboy
    Lol wut? Me no fanboi. You high?

Quote Originally Posted by Izithel View Post
    Crysis 2 is prehistoric compared to Crysis 1
    The game has only been out a few days and you are complaining about endgame? Geesh.. you rushed to the end aand now you want better graphics? Oh wait those arguments are supposedly only good for peeps unhappy with Rift engame.. my bad.

From what I saw in the leaked version... the graphics are amazing... I suspect they will finalize the DX11 support in a patch not too far away... I think they rushed it out the door in order to keep up with the console versions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast