+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harvest Moon Fans, Rejoice !

Default Harvest Moon Fans, Rejoice !

Long awaited resale of the PSONE, HM, Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, is available for download on the PS3, and PSP for 5.99, from the Playstation Marketplace, or any online retailer.

http://www.amazon.com/Harvest-Moon-B...0941414&sr=8-2

Like Amazon.

HUZZAH.

I totally just bought a psp for this.

The reason why people dislike dismounting: No one follows the laws regarding speed limits, or traffic laws regarding jay walking, or even using your blinker.
    Why would they want to be dismounted in a video game?

I was excited when I read the title, then I checked and realised that the EU is screwed over yet again because our PSP store doesn't stock it due to additional copyright issues. >_>

I'm getting so sick of this, really

Quote Originally Posted by Solbranthius View Post
    I was excited when I read the title, then I checked and realised that the EU is screwed over yet again because our PSP store doesn't stock it due to additional copyright issues. >_>

I'm getting so sick of this, really
    Aww =( That's super lame.

The reason why people dislike dismounting: No one follows the laws regarding speed limits, or traffic laws regarding jay walking, or even using your blinker.

My love for harvest moon does not extend far enough to bother getting a ps3. ._.

<3
    Merintho- Lotham (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Plaything View Post
    My love for harvest moon does not extend far enough to bother getting a ps3. ._.
    Mine extends far enough to buy a psp just for this game. Well, there's also Hero of Leaf Valley from last year which is a remake of the PS2 Save the Homeland, but actually has all of the features from previous HM's and allows you to continue after the main story.

+ Reply to Thread