+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bloody Opposition (Canadian Government)

Plane Touched

Default Bloody Opposition (Canadian Government)

Rejects the stupid budget... ugh...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/stor...dget-main.html

Millions of dollars are going to be spent on another pointless election. Where we're going to have the EXACT same outcome. We'll be in a minority government, Conservatives in the lead, and it'll try again.

It's completely redonkulous.

I don't mind rejecting the budget. Tell them to work together as one entity for a bloody change, and fix it... They're going to spend so much more on a new election, and waste more money/time on a budget hearing again, instead of sitting down and getting the job solved/fixed/done right now... Like really...

*sigh* anyway...

Rich Aemry

Quote Originally Posted by Darkener View Post
    Rejects the stupid budget... ugh...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/stor...dget-main.html

Millions of dollars are going to be spent on another pointless election. Where we're going to have the EXACT same outcome. We'll be in a minority government, Conservatives in the lead, and it'll try again.

It's completely redonkulous.

I don't mind rejecting the budget. Tell them to work together as one entity for a bloody change, and fix it... They're going to spend so much more on a new election, and waste more money/time on a budget hearing again, instead of sitting down and getting the job solved/fixed/done right now... Like really...

*sigh* anyway...
    You have described the political bickering of every country I have ever lived in. They say it's about the _________ but it's always about something else (mostly __________,) and then the very people claiming to ____________ go out ________ more of it on something as equally stupid as the other _________.

Fill in the blanks and you get any argument in any government.

+ Reply to Thread