+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why are these homies dissing my girl?

Default Why are these homies dissing my girl?

Why do they gotta' front?
    "Midget soothsayer robs bank. Small medium at large!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    I don't know is she sporting a package?

Maby a picture would of helped

*smiles*....so says the guy who is worried about people trying to get post count up with useless posts
    If you say plz instead of please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Liziana View Post
    *smiles*....so says the guy who is worried about people trying to get post count up with useless posts
    That is exactly what that man says. Or is it.
    It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way.
    -Me? I am Someone, Somebody. Anybody. Anyone.

What did we ever do to these guys that made them so violent?
    Crowl - Bahmi Justicar/Shaman/Purifier Tank
    Aramon Alshan 32 Riftstalker/34 Nightblade PVP setup
    Sunrest RP-PVP
    Foe's Watch

wait I got a picture of the girl if want to call it that.

http://www.28th-infantry-division.us...20girl%200.bmp

Funny, but that's a fake. Freckles are put on by makeup or other means (too perfectly spread out), and teeth are all there / still too white to be real.

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

Weezer = win

Do you look just like Buddy Holly? Is she Mary Tyler Moore?

Do you care what they think about you anyway?

Edit: Thanks for getting that stuck in my head now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanlo View Post
    Funny, but that's a fake. Freckles are put on by makeup or other means (too perfectly spread out), and teeth are all there / still too white to be real.
    oh ya and deathpaste is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Anasazi View Post
    oh ya and deathpaste is real.
    You dare hint at denial of the existence of deathpaste? We'll just see what happens to you when you eat our next meal. We'll just see...
    It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way.
    -Me? I am Someone, Somebody. Anybody. Anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Skythe View Post
    You dare hint at denial of the existence of deathpaste? We'll just see what happens to you when you eat our next meal. We'll just see...
    He'll really start to see next time he visits a restroom...

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanlo View Post
    He'll really start to see next time he visits a restroom...
    /me dies a horrible pasty black death! Last words utterred........Damn you HANLO..........

Quote Originally Posted by Liziana View Post
    Too bad so many of you kiddies just don't understand the difference between goofing around in the OT forum and wasting space and people's time in the other forums where you're actually expected to contribute to discussions. If you actually did so, you'd see the difference between our posts here and there where yours are esentially no different. All you do is start or reply to "When can I get into beta?" threads. Just look at you, perfect example. Over 1700 posts averaging 20 per day, most of which are just fluff and don't even fully consitute a complete sentence. At least I try contribute in a meaningful way. If you can't manage that than at least go away untill the beta starts then you can come back and whine about getting into it all you like along with the rest of the other kids which are good for nothing else either. Oh yes, and being a rampant fanboy actually works against you. Developers need honest, constructive criticism, not kids praising them hoping that'll get them into beta.

It's beginning to look more like 4chan around here everyday and my ignore list is growing in leaps and bounds.

Oh and kudos to the people who got the Weezer reference.
    Last edited by Cutter; 07-19-2010 at 10:11 PM. Reason: It appears some people are too undeducated to comprehend typos.
    "Midget soothsayer robs bank. Small medium at large!"

Too bad so many of you kiddies just don't understand the difference between goofing around in the OT forum and wasting space and people's time in the other forums where you're actually expected to contribute to discussions. If you actually did so, you'd see the difference between our posts here and there where yours are esentially no different. All you do is start or reply to "When can I get into beta?" threads. Just look at you, perfect example. Over 1700 posts averaging 20 per day, most of which are just fluff and don't even fully consitute a complete sentence. At least I try contribute in a meaningful way. If you can't manage that than at least go away untill the beta starts then you can come back and whine about getting into it all you like along with the rest of the other kids which are good for nothing else either. Oh yes, and being a rampany fanboy actually works against you. Developers need honest, constructive criticism, not kids praising them hoping that'll get them into beta.

It's beginning to look more like 4chan around here everyday and my ignore list is growing in leaps and bounds.

Oh and kudos to the people who got the Weezer reference.
    Firstly...I have never started a beta thread, so get your facts right. Secondly, I must be the first 60+ kiddie ;) Thirdly, IF I was a kiddie I would have got the Weezer reference, but I certainly don't call that stuff music. Check back on the threads I have started before you start making accusations, one I started back in April is still on the first page.

If a thread needs in depth discussion, I will discuss (you can check that too), but due to the influx after E3, there aren't really any meaningful discussions going on, rather it's all stuff that's been dicussed to death in other threads. I would love to know the definition of "rampany", I'm guessing it's a typo.....if this game didn't have any fans (I'm not a fanBOI either), then it wouldn't succeed on the naysaying that a lot of you bring to the forums. So...no sonny...I'm not going away, I'm here for the long haul on what looks to be one of the best games to be coming out in the last 10 years.

Aww....just noticed about the ignore list...what a waste of 2 minutes of my life...never mind
    If you say plz instead of please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast