+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RP Game: The Darkness pt.1

Default RP Game: The Darkness pt.1

Ok. I am going to run a role play game here. No dice are required. The rules are simple. You can only post one time, and then you have to wait for someone else to post before you can post again. All players are controlling a single game character. The goal. To survive.

You awake to total darkness. You're head hurts a lot, and you're thoughts are very foggy at the moment.

Sit up and try to adjust my eye sight, look around, maybe there is some light. ->Try to listen for any sounds. ->Check for any possible threats to my life. ->Try to remember what has happened.

[Can we do a lot of actions or only one action per turn?]
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

Remembering little, and hearing nothing I try to grasp around for an object. My hand meets a slimy object and I recoil quickly.

My wife the swamp troll is still asleep. Her hair still scares me when I touch it accidentally in the dark. I wonder for a moment how I managed to make it back to my bed after the amazing battle.
    "Behind this mask, there's an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V for Vendetta

forums - Fozzik's Hardware
    blog - The Last Bastion

I try to get up, but trip over something and fall down again. I give up on my attempts to move and instead focus on my memory. I am astonished to realize that I have no recollection of how I came to be in this situation.

“They say you are to be the greatest hero in a past I’ll never know. Learn this, and it shall be so:
    Let the only fear you ever know be the fear you inspire in your foes.
    If you can do that in your heart, glory will follow you.”

As my mind begins to clear, I hear the voices of an angry mob coming closer and closer...

Frightened, I try to look for a weapon or some sort of a tool I could use.
    It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way.
    -Me? I am Someone, Somebody. Anybody. Anyone.

Feeling around i find a few scatted stones and what seems to be an empty cloth sack on the ground.

I grab the stones and sack, but as my hand closes around it I feel something inside move.

Cold hard stone? Last thing I remember was laying down in my bed, not on stone. Complete darkness, not a single ray of light from anywhere.

Shaking off the last bit of groggyness, i make my way over to what appears to be a stone wall, but there are no seams, no mortar, just one huge slab of stone. Crossing across the room to try to get a feel for what the dimensions of my prison are I feel a small spherical object, and as my hands brush across it warm light floods the room. No doors, no windows, nothing except a small pool of water in the middle of the room. As I make my way to the pool, visions flicker across the surface. Visions of people awakening in similar situations to my own tho some outdoors, some indoors. Abruptly the light goes dim and I hear voices approaching from somewhere.
    Last edited by Crowl; 07-07-2010 at 05:40 PM.
    Crowl - Bahmi Justicar/Shaman/Purifier Tank
    Aramon Alshan 32 Riftstalker/34 Nightblade PVP setup
    Sunrest RP-PVP
    Foe's Watch

Haha... ok I feel like a fool now because I obviously left something rather important out of the original post. I meant to say that I am running this as the DM where you say what you try to do, and I tell you what happened. But, you all are doing such a fantastic job role playing on your own, I don't want to stop it.

*Suddenly a bottle of Deathpaste lands at your feet, and you hear a disembodied voice laughing in your head.*

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

Quickly turn around. Noone there, but the voice is still laughing in my head. I tried shaking the head, however it has made the voice louder. (Love the things people came up with so far!)
    Last edited by Elladar; 07-09-2010 at 05:33 AM.
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

+ Reply to Thread