+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: Happy 4th o' july.

  1. #1
    Champion 13moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR.
    Posts
    532

    Default Happy 4th o' july.

    Happy 4th!

  2. #2
    Ascendant Hanlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nightmares
    Posts
    2,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 13moons View Post
    in ur face Britain!

    Yarr! How did it feel to watch your delicious tea be swallowed by the fishes?

    Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple Grickes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Have a safe and happy 4th of July!

  4. #4
    Ascendant Anasazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,463

    Default

    God I hope I don't drink myself into oblivion and blow off my hand with an m80 like I did last year!

  5. #5
    Ascendant Liziana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 13moons View Post
    in ur face Britain!
    It's nice that you have a national holiday to commemorate your independence, but I don't think remarks like that are needed.
    If you say plz instead of please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.

  6. #6
    Ascendant Anasazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liziana View Post
    It's nice that you have a national holiday to commemorate your independence, but I don't think remarks like that are needed.
    I agree not needed. I am guessing it was a bad try at a joke. Remember love England, hate BP.

  7. #7
    Ascendant Liziana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anasazi View Post
    I agree not needed. I am guessing it was a bad try at a joke. Remember love England, hate BP.
    Bad try BP are no worse than Exxon, it's just that the Americans have a leader at the moment who conveniently forgets that the majority of its employees are American and that BP is no longer "British Petroleum" since they merged with Amoco (oooooh an American company!) but has managed to induce this hatred for the British.
    Last edited by Liziana; 07-04-2010 at 09:10 AM. Reason: typo
    If you say plz instead of please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.

  8. #8
    Ascendant Liziana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanlo View Post
    Yarr! How did it feel to watch your delicious tea be swallowed by the fishes?
    I may be old Hanlo, but not THAT old
    If you say plz instead of please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.

  9. #9
    Plane Touched Crowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    276

    Default

    *raises the Jack Daniels*

    Happy 4th!
    Crowl - Bahmi Justicar/Shaman/Purifier Tank
    Aramon Alshan 32 Riftstalker/34 Nightblade PVP setup
    Sunrest RP-PVP
    Foe's Watch

  10. #10
    Ascendant Anasazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liziana View Post
    Bad try BP are no worse than Exxon, it's just that the Americans have a leader at the moment who conveniently forgets that the majority of its employees are American and that BP is no longer "British Petroleum" since they merged with Amoco (oooooh an American company!) but has managed to induce this hatred for the British.
    Actually since the Exxon spill, Exxon has 1 violation for safety when BP has hundreds.

    BP plc[3][4] is a British-based global energy company which is the third largest energy company and the fourth largest company in the world. The name "BP" is the initials of one of the company's former legal names, British Petroleum.[5][6] A multinational oil company ("oil major"), BP is the United Kingdom's largest corporation, with its head office in St James's, City of Westminster, London.[7][8][9] BP America's headquarters is in the One Westlake Park in the Energy Corridor area of Houston, Texas.[10] The company is among the largest private sector energy corporations in the world and is one of the six "supermajors" (vertically integrated private sector oil exploration, natural gas, and petroleum product marketing companies).[11] The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange, the New York Stock Exchange, and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
    The 20 April 2010 explosion of the Deepwater Horizon, in which 11 people died, led to an oil spill that devastated a vast area of the United States marine environment and had a serious impact on the local fishing industry.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Petroleum

  11. #11
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    79

    Cool

    Its totally needed, we kicked *** and made new country, soooo in your face!


    Happy 4th, now go blow up some stuff.
    We Are The Defiant

  12. #12
    Ascendant Liziana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLungs View Post
    Its totally needed, we kicked *** and made new country, soooo in your face!


    Happy 4th, now go blow up some stuff.
    America must be proud to have citizens such as yourself How I hope we have European servers having seen the animosity in this thread
    If you say plz instead of please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.

  13. #13
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liziana View Post
    America must be proud to have citizens such as yourself How I hope we have European servers having seen the animosity in this thread
    Aww, don't cry because they lost a long time ago, this is the day we celebrate our independence. You have your own days and I don't rain on your party.
    We Are The Defiant

  14. #14
    Ascendant Hanlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nightmares
    Posts
    2,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLungs View Post
    Aww, don't cry because they lost a long time ago, this is the day we celebrate our independence. You have your own days and I don't rain on your party.

    No need to, if I have heard correctly England's weather does that enough for them =p

    Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

  15. #15
    Ascendant Liziana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLungs View Post
    Aww, don't cry because they lost a long time ago, this is the day we celebrate our independence. You have your own days and I don't rain on your party.
    Yes we do indeed, and we manage to have them without insulting other Countries, citizens of which we know to be on these forums.
    If you say plz instead of please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts