+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Canada Day!

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator Sornin's Avatar

Default Happy Canada Day!

I want to wish all my fellow Canadians a happy Canada Day, as we celebrate Canada's 143rd birthday.

Whether you are from the west coast or east coast, the prairies or the mountains, or anywhere in between, enjoy the celebrations and the knowledge that we live in the best place on Earth!

Quote Originally Posted by Sornin View Post
    I want to wish all my fellow Canadians a happy Canada Day, as we celebrate Canada's 143rd birthday.

Whether you are from the west coast or east coast, the prairies or the mountains, or anywhere in between, enjoy the celebrations and the knowledge that we live in the best place on Earth!
    British culumbia, canada? That's just strange...
    It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way.
    -Me? I am Someone, Somebody. Anybody. Anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Skythe View Post
    British culumbia, canada? That's just strange...
    We maintained our British colonial heritage since we parted on peaceful terms, not in a war.

Well, I suppose "parted" is too strong of a word, since the Queen is still technically the sovereign and head of state. As a matter of fact, she is in our capital now, celebrating.

B.C. owns. i love vic and van so very much.. happy C-day. /nod

Manifest Destiny! USA. Come on I think we forgot to claim some land.

Quote Originally Posted by 13moons View Post
    B.C. owns. i love vic and van so very much.. happy C-day. /nod
    Thanks, but I must admit Oregon is nice, too. I have never stayed long, but I have driven through it quite a few times. In fact, BC, Washington, and Oregon share a lot of the same climate and geography, and even a lot of culture. I do not feel like I have left home when I travel down the coast.

I like maple syrup. So sure why not. Although, I hate your need to use our dump. You guys have lots of space keep your own trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Anasazi View Post
    Manifest Destiny! USA. Come on I think we forgot to claim some land.
    You're welcome to try. If you want it to be a successful op you need to start in Quebec or around Toronto. Quebec wants to leave Canada anyway, and the GTA has so many damn immigrants that you could roll right on through and they would never lift a finger to stop you. Just to be sure to stay south of 16th ave

Thanks, but I must admit Oregon is nice, too. I have never stayed long, but I have driven through it quite a few times. In fact, BC, Washington, and Oregon share a lot of the same climate and geography, and even a lot of culture. I do not feel like I have left home when I travel down the coast.
    Have to agree with you Sornin. I grew up in Rural New England. There is not that much difference from there to where I live now.

Happy Canada Day Do you have cookies, pie or cake?

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    You're welcome to try. If you want it to be a successful op you need to start in Quebec or around Toronto. Quebec wants to leave Canada anyway, and the GTA has so many damn immigrants that you could roll right on through and they would never lift a finger to stop you. Just to be sure to stay south of 16th ave
    Dare I ask about 16th avenue? Got to get the intel right. Is it like Soho in New York City?

Quote Originally Posted by Anasazi View Post
    Dare I ask about 16th avenue? Got to get the intel right. Is it like Soho in New York City?
    Where I live Its like being in New England (98% WASP) Below 16th is like being back in the middle east. And that is not exaggerating in the least.

And so I don't derail this one to much

Happy Canada day to all the Cunucks

Happy Canada Day from Whistler to all my fellow Canucks. Poutine and beaver tails for all!

+ Reply to Thread