+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Pizza in Pittsburgh

Rift Master

Default Best Pizza in Pittsburgh

I know there's at least one other person from Pittsburgh on the boards here, but I just wanted to put it out there, that if any of you are ever in pittsburgh, you have to go to this little pizza place on Banksville Rd,

The toppings and cheeze are refrigerated and placed on top of hot bread and sauce and the toppings (second time I almost typed topics) are good and plentiful. On that note, time for some Beto's ^^
    Last edited by Huene; 12-11-2010 at 07:46 PM.
    Thread Promo: http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...nity-approach.

Partial MMO History including: EQ1 ,EQ2,DAoC,WAR,WoW,CoH/V,EVE,LotRO,V:SoH,AoC,Allods,RyL,L2,AC2,CoS, PoBS,VC,Wurm,SL,PS,SWG,PL(iOS),Aion,HZ,STO,BOI,DDO ,DCU MoreSigSpacePlease.

Dude, I'm Pittsburgh born and raised, I even have a friend that works at Beto's. I even lived up the road from there on McMonagle at one point, i could see the Kuhn's market from my house...and I've never eaten there.

Wanna know why? Because I want my cheese on the pizza before it goes in. That's why I loooove Mineo's man. and THAT, my friends is the best pizza in the Burgh.

MINEO'S

you can keep your best pizza bro, i prefer it here in texas where we have the best BBQ .

**** memphis!

Texas, Shmexas...unless it's Austin. Was stationed at Fort Hood in the nineties, Austin is still my fave city in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Theskal View Post
    Texas, Shmexas...unless it's Austin. Was stationed at Fort Hood in the nineties, Austin is still my fave city in the world.
    I was just in Austin for the first time for a friend's wedding. Austin is awesome!

Everyone knows the best pizza is in Chicago though.
    Last edited by Despoiler; 12-12-2010 at 12:46 PM.
    "Meet me in the shadows and I'll show you the depths of darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Despoiler View Post
    I was just in Austin for the first time for a friend's wedding. Austin is awesome!

Everyone knows the best pizza is in Chicago though.
    dude, no. I visited Chicago Last year 3 times and was not impressed with their deepdish. don't like that kinda pizza. New York style ALL THE WAY!

dude, no. I visited Chicago Last year 3 times and was not impressed with their deepdish. don't like that kinda pizza. New York style ALL THE WAY!
    Dude no. Pizza Hut is the best.
    Last edited by -Naosyth-; 12-12-2010 at 02:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
    I have a bottle right next to me but if attractive women looked like that I might as well be gay.

Rift Master

Dude, I'm Pittsburgh born and raised, I even have a friend that works at Beto's. I even lived up the road from there on McMonagle at one point, i could see the Kuhn's market from my house...and I've never eaten there.

Wanna know why? Because I want my cheese on the pizza before it goes in. That's why I loooove Mineo's man. and THAT, my friends is the best pizza in the Burgh.

MINEO'S
    Mineo's is ok when you want normal pizza, Beto's is a love it or hate it kinda pizza though, I'll definitely miss it if I ever leave this town
    Thread Promo: http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...nity-approach.

Partial MMO History including: EQ1 ,EQ2,DAoC,WAR,WoW,CoH/V,EVE,LotRO,V:SoH,AoC,Allods,RyL,L2,AC2,CoS, PoBS,VC,Wurm,SL,PS,SWG,PL(iOS),Aion,HZ,STO,BOI,DDO ,DCU MoreSigSpacePlease.

I haven't found a pizza place that rivals the one in my hometown yet. It's this little place on the water and.. I've lived in Denver, Texas (Austin area), and New Mexico since.. Nothing, wtb better Pizza.

I'm hungry.

really? pizza?

Soulwalker

Default thanks for the information!

I am so happy someone posted on this topic. I came here looking for a good place to eat when I am in Pittsburgh in January. I knew I came to the right place!!!
    Last edited by Gelanaiatus; 12-12-2010 at 07:22 PM.

I've never been to Pittsburgh nor do I ever plan to go there.

PyroLock Proud Supporter of a DPS Meter
    CPU: i7-950 @ 3.7 GHz GPU: GTX 470 SOC 770 MHz MB: Asus Rampage III Formula RAM: 6 GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 DRIVE:OCZ RevoDrive 120 GB (0.5 GB/sec read rate)

Default homemade all the way!

I think the best pizzas are Homemade!!!! ;)
    make the dough yourself, decide how think it should be, with crust without, thick crust thin crust, and then of course the topping choices.... there is NOTHING out there that beats the homemade pizza! Sorry guys!

The Little Rendezvous in Meriden, CT. One of the last coal fired pizza ovens in existence. So good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelanaiatus View Post
    I am so happy someone posted on this topic. I came here looking for a good place to eat when I am in Pittsburgh in January. I knew I came to the right place!!!
    Well if pizza is as sophisticated as you want then Beto's is alright but If your old enough to drink and like beer and GREAT German food .

Go to the southside of the burgh and hit a place called the Hofbrauhaus.Its a German stlye beer hall , were you have the brew kettels right above the taps.

authentic German beer that will knock you on your *** (litest beer is 5% alcohol, goes up from there) served in a stien (36 ounces of liquid goodness).

They have live entertainment all day long and into the night (guys in lederhosen with suspenders the whole nine yards)

Playing traditional German folks songs .ZIGGY ZAGGY ZIGGY ZAGGY OI OI OI.. !! you'll understand this if you go there.

Southside Works
    2705 South Water St.
    Last edited by TerminusEst; 12-13-2010 at 09:45 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast