+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Don't put this in the game!!! DEVS! The mad libs version.

Default Don't put this in the game!!! DEVS! The mad libs version.

The best thing about MMOs is *name of feature* that was in *name of once popular video game*. It was so *adjective*! If *name of feature* is not included in Rift, I WILL NOT be giving TRION any of * possessive noun* hard-earned *noun*. Instead, Rift will have *noun/number* of *group of people* playing they game, and as we all know they are a bunch of *adjective* who ruin *noun*!

Furthermore, if *NAME OF FEATURE* is in Rift, I will *verb* all of my *noun* until everyone can see how *adjective* this game is. I am *verb+'ing'* the entire *group of people* to support me in this *noun*.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go *verb*.

- *name of poster*
    Last edited by Utherix; 12-11-2010 at 04:15 PM.

Ooo... I wanna play fill in the blanks with this
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Agasutin View Post
    Ooo... I wanna play fill in the blanks with this
    I definitely encourage that

Oh my god, you fool! What about <NDA> and that <NDA> is basically <NDA> because <NDA><NDA><NDA><NDA>.

You <NDA>

Quote Originally Posted by Utherix View Post
    The best thing about MMOs is *name of feature* that was in *name of once popular video game*. It was so *adjective*! If *name of feature* is not included in Rift, I WILL NOT be giving TRION any of * possessive noun* hard-earned *noun*. Instead, Rift will have *noun/number* of *group of people* playing they game, and as we all know they are a bunch of *adjective* who ruin *noun*!

Furthermore, if *NAME OF FEATURE* is in Rift, I will *verb* all of my *noun* until everyone can see how *adjective* this game is. I am *verb+'ing'* the entire *group of people* to support me in this *noun*.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go *verb*.

- *name of poster*
    Drugs are bad lol nah jking not about the drugs drugs are bad but that was just evil you made a bunnie die somewhere when you created that and im just imagineing what i can fill those blanks in with its all bad lol

Telaran

mmmmkay?

10Char

Quote Originally Posted by Utherix View Post
    The best thing about MMOs is *the flying mount* that was in *World of Warcraft*. It was so *AWESOME*! If *the flying mount* is not included in Rift, I WILL NOT be giving TRION any of *my* hard-earned *dollars*. Instead, Rift will have *millions* of *adults* playing they game, and as we all know they are a bunch of *adolescents* who ruin *dreams*!

Furthermore, if *THE FLYING MOUNT* is in Rift, I will *sacrifice* all of my *children* until everyone can see how *wonderful* this game is. I am *demanding* the entire *lunatics* to support me in this *quest*.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go *medicate*.

- *B4t$htC|2@zee*
    I'm not feeling to creative at the moment, i might edit it later should I be inspired.
    [

The best thing about MMOs is *character creation* that was in *Zelda*. It was so Angry! If Leveling is not included in Rift, I WILL NOT be giving TRION any of *Abigail's* hard-earned *Cheese*. Instead, Rift will have a *crapload* of *ballet dancers* playing they game, and as we all know they are a bunch of *silly people* who ruin *chickens*!!

Furthermore, if *crafting* is in Rift, I will *eat* all of my *cigarettes* until everyone can see how *smelly* this game is. I am *licking* the entire *Justin Bieber fanclub* to support me in this *Urinal*.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go *Skip*.

- Stublin
    Last edited by Jayt0302; 12-11-2010 at 04:46 PM.

The best thing about MMOs is *skimpy female armor* that was in *Age of Conan*. It was so *hot*! If *objectifying armor* is not included in Rift, I WILL NOT be giving TRION any of * mom's* hard-earned *dough*. Instead, Rift will have *too many* of *girls* playing their game, and as we all know they are a bunch of *ninnies* who ruin *tea time!"

Furthermore, if *a chest slider* is in Rift, I will *brew* all of my *tea* until everyone can see how *flavorless* this game is. I am *getting'* the entire *Women's Lib* to support me in this *event*.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go *fart*.

- *Rambo*

that was fun, though my english skills from school may be a little rough, i think Adjective used at the end of the first paragraph was wrong. I may be wrong

Champion of Telara Hackiedoodle's Avatar

The best thing about MMOs is CATS :3 that was in Techmo Super Bowl. It was so chocolatey! If CATS :3 is not included in Rift, I WILL NOT be giving TRION any of Bobby Kotick's hard-earned tears of children in Africa. Instead, Rift will have 48 casual Vietnam War scrubs playing they game, and as we all know they are a bunch of scrubatarians who ruin many activities involving the enjoyment of CATS :3 !

Furthermore, if CATS :3 is in Rift, I will f*ck all of my bears until everyone can see how fergalicious this game is. I am tenderly loving the entire bear community to support me in this conquest.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go PUNCH A MOUNTAIN.

- Hackiedoodle
    Last edited by Hackiedoodle; 12-11-2010 at 04:51 PM.
    Krimhilde, Warrior
    Ambya, Cleric

Punch a mountain lol

The best thing about MMOs is the community that was in World of Warcraft's Barrens Chat. It was so FANTASC-A-SOME! If The Barrens Chat is not included in Rift, I WILL NOT be giving TRION any of my hard-earned E-peen. Instead, Rift will have a bunch of Mature people playing their game, and as we all know they are a bunch of Sissies who ruin EVERYTHING AND THEIR MOM!

Furthermore, if Moderation and Cuss Filtering is in Rift, I will Vomite all of my guts in the forums until everyone can see how Sissy this game is. I am Commanding the entire Rift Community to support me in this Battle for the Barrens Chat Supremacy!

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go kick some geezer in the knees just to piss them off!

~Tralakar
    Last edited by Tralakar; 12-11-2010 at 04:51 PM.

Champion of Telara Hackiedoodle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tralakar View Post
    If The Barrens Chat is not included in Rift, I WILL NOT be giving TRION any of my hard-earned E-peen.
    I laughed out loud.

/monocle
    Krimhilde, Warrior
    Ambya, Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Hackiedoodle View Post
    The best thing about MMOs is CATS :3 that was in Techmo Super Bowl. It was so chocolatey! If CATS :3 is not included in Rift, I WILL NOT be giving TRION any of Bobby Kotick's hard-earned tears of children in Africa. Instead, Rift will have 48 casual Vietnam War scrubs playing they game, and as we all know they are a bunch of scrubatarians who ruin many activities involving the enjoyment of CATS :3 !

Furthermore, if CATS :3 is in Rift, I will f*ck all of my bears until everyone can see how fergalicious this game is. I am tenderly loving the entire bear community to support me in this conquest.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go PUNCH A MOUNTAIN.

- Hackiedoodle

It's so true.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast