+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Obviously, I'm obsessed.

Default Obviously, I'm obsessed.

I dreamed that the rest of the races were revealed last night. And now, sadly, I can't remember what they were.

Maby you where not allowed to give out the information about the races, thats maby why they didnt allow you to remember!

Bah that means no gnomes i'm sure you would have remembered that hawtness!

Regards,
    Kalbuir

Actually, now that I've been thinking about it more...

There were not just the 2 more races that I'm pretty sure there will be in reality. There were like 6 more. And one of them was called "Human Dead", so I guess Elladar and Hanlo will be happy with that. And then the only other one I can sort of remember is there was one that was something like Veela (but this is probably related to a new Harry Potter movie coming out...), but the name was different.

Dreams are strange.

Yea that would be pretty nice. =p

And I never remember my dreams. =/

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

Quote Originally Posted by Raevin View Post

There were not just the 2 more races that I'm pretty sure there will be in reality. There were like 6 more. And one of them was called "Human Dead", so I guess Elladar and Hanlo will be happy with that. And then the only other one I can sort of remember is there was one that was something like Veela (but this is probably related to a new Harry Potter movie coming out...), but the name was different.

Dreams are strange.
    Damn the amnesia dust wasnt working correctly.

Prophet of Telara

I think you'd remember half elves should they have been in your dream...but haven't we been told no half elves?

I think dream therapy is in order here. Or is it called dream regression? You know what I mean.

Everyone, especially Raevin, go get the dream treatment so we can remember all your Rift dreams.

I once had a very strange dream before Vanguard was released. I dreamt of small country lanes bordered with stone walls and hedgerows. In the fields there were small fluffy sheep and I was travelling along on a cart. There was certainly more too it...something was pink...but it didn't really materialise as I'd dreamt it.

It could have been I was dreaming about EQ2 though. Rivervale was very much like that...with evil things instead of sheep.
    We Were The Defiant

Then Rift went Trivial and Dull

Quote Originally Posted by Raevin View Post

Dreams are strange.
    Ha!! Thanks Sweetie!!! You are the best! Now that you mention it, I have dreamt of this game as well... Dont remember the dream well, but I am sure that I was in it, holding scythe and wearing dark robes. And there was another person there... [I think, dont remember] But yeah.. I hardly ever remember dreams, unless there were deceased relatives in them.. Then I remember them REALLY well!
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

Don't get me started about strange dreams.. Sometimes I wonder wth is wrong with my brain when I wake up..

Robbing houses with the help of a few raindeers? If only it could happen in real life..

Quote Originally Posted by Martie View Post
    Robbing houses with the help of a few raindeers? If only it could happen in real life..
    hah if i now only could see that happen irl

my dreams are about things from horror movies trying to kill me. I have seen way to many horror movies.

+ Reply to Thread