+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bleach Episode 300

Default Bleach Episode 300

What the...

zomg... Aizen...

... such a boss...

... everyone is ****ed...

... Ichigo needs to freak the hell out and start ****** face already.

I am Rinleigh.
    I am Defiance.
    <3

Don't worry, as usual, he'll get thrashed and butchered, he'll find his new inner strength and go kick some *** for a short while until the next big baddie shows up.

Looks like naruto is gonna have to switch shows to come and save Ichigo

Quote Originally Posted by turkeywire View Post
    Looks like naruto is gonna have to switch shows to come and save Ichigo
    Nothing like sneaky ninjas in bright clothing firing bolts or energy and leveling the countryside. Really great for subtle assassination and covert operations.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostraphex View Post
    Nothing like sneaky ninjas in bright clothing firing bolts or energy and leveling the countryside. Really great for subtle assassination and covert operations.
    I like the way u think your hired.

Soulwalker

Ichigo does weaken him but kido is what wins the fight by separating the hygoyoku from aizen making him a lot weaker, but he retains immortality. Ichigo also loses his shinigami powers.
    Last edited by Gravend; 12-08-2010 at 02:40 PM.

Soulwalker

bleach manga is so much farther ahead of the video unfortunately

Soulwalker

i used to love watching anime, i couldn't get enough of it. Now i can't get enough of the manga and i do not watch the anime all too much now. Every week you get a new chapter, no fillers at all. Point is if you hate waiting weeks at a time for your show to come out, just read the manga. I find it better to read a chapter that takes 3-5mins instead of watching an episode that takes 22-25. Gives you the same thrill as watching it as well.

you guys should be excited for the ending to this arc in bleach, the manga was beast at this time.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Gravend View Post
    Ichigo does weaken him but kido is what wins the fight by separating the hygoyoku from aizen making him a lot weaker, but he retains immortality. Ichigo also loses his shinigami powers.
    True he did loose his Shinigami powers (for now as far as we know).. But if you read deeper into it you realize that his Dad also lost his powers from the very same technique (only to get them back 20 years later due to Ichigo's leaking spiritual pressure).. And since Ichigo has siblings.. I bet one of them will somehow end up restoring his Shinigami powers...

damn ive been waiting for years to see urahara's bankai, when is it gunna happen already!
    Down the rabbit hole...

Oh that's sweet!

I'm glad there are other people on the forum who watch it, and apparently, also read it.

The kidou that's used, does that come from Aizen? Or is it more of Strawhat's sneaky business? Everything he's tried so far has failed, lol, the way they did Yoruichi's attack scene was madness, silly me thought she might actually hurt him. Instead he just stands up and lols at them. ****ing sweet, lol.

Okay, something I've been curious about for a while... the guy who told me about Bleach in the first place was telling me about Tite Kubo, and how in his describing of Bleach it seems like Aizen's character is sort of his reflection of the position as the author of the series? Hence why Aizen basically tells Ichigo how he knew about him from the day he was born and such (that speech was boss, btw)?

That is probably one of the best author/character reflections I have ever seen. :x

PS: As much as Bleach has its stereotypical similarities amongst all the other Shonen stuff, Naruto can go eat a cero in the face. >.> Bleach ftw.

PPS: If there's any one bankai I want to see, it's Kenpachi's. Even though he's turned out to be a pretty minor character, he's still my favorite one. Doesn't matter how long it takes, when he finally talks to his sword and learns to release bankai, it is going to be ****ing insane.
    Last edited by Slowjack; 12-08-2010 at 10:00 PM.

I am Rinleigh.
    I am Defiance.
    <3

+ Reply to Thread