+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favorite washing powders?

Default Favorite washing powders?

My preferred is Ariel! ;) Ehehe...
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Elladar View Post
    My preferred is Ariel! ;) Ehehe...
    Don't be silly. Powders are inferior, liquid is the way to go.

Washing powder? Like...laundry soap? Who cares as long as it works. It's the dryer sheets that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Raevin View Post
    Don't be silly. Powders are inferior, liquid is the way to go.
    Pfft. Ariel powder + Comfort conditioner [Blueberry + Jasmin Twist] FTW!! ;)
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

Ariel tablets (biological), and Lenor softener...love all the perfumes so any will do
    If you say plz instead of please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.

I had my guess that Elladar created this thread before I even looked...

Whatever washing powder my mother use for my laundry!

I know this is the OT section but come on. Even I wouldn't start this thread for a post count.

Tide with bleach alternative

"ALL"

why ?

"THE ALL IS MIND; The Universe is Mental."--The Kybalion.

This Principle embodies the truth that "All is Mind." It explains that THE ALL (which is the Substantial Reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances which we know under the terms of "The Material Universe"; the "Phenomena of Life"; "Matter"; "Energy"; and, in short, all that is apparent to our material senses) is SPIRIT which in itself is UNKNOWABLE and UNDEFINABLE, but which may be considered and thought of as AN UNIVERSAL, INFINITE, LIVING MIND. It also explains that all the phenomenal world or universe is simply a Mental Creation of THE ALL, subject to the Laws of Created Things, and that the universe, as a whole, and in its parts or units, has its existence in the Mind of THE ALL, in which Mind we "live and move and have our being." This Principle, by establishing the Mental Nature of the Universe, easily explains all of the varied mental and psychic phenomena that occupy such a large portion of the public attention, and which, without such explanation, are non-understandable and defy scientific treatment. An understanding of this great Hermetic Principle of Mentalism enables the individual to readily grasp the laws of the Mental Universe, and to apply the same to his well-being and advancement. The Hermetic Student is enabled to apply intelligently the great Mental Laws, instead of using them in a haphazard manner. With the Master-Key in his possession, the student may unlock the many doors of the mental and psychic temple of knowledge, and enter the same freely and intelligently. This Principle explains the true nature of "Energy," "Power," and "Matter," and why and how all these are subordinate to the Mastery of Mind. One of the old Hermetic Masters wrote, long ages ago: "He who grasps the truth of the Mental Nature of the Universe is well advanced on The Path to Mastery." And these words are as true today as at the time they were first written. Without this Master-Key, Mastery is impossible, and the student knocks in vain at the many doors of The Temple.

-The Kybalion

I use some sun burst detergent

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

+ Reply to Thread