+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favoruite pizza chain?

Default Favoruite pizza chain?

We've all been there, 10 minutes before a raid and oops! You've forgotten to eat.

I'd have to go with Papa John's, for me they are in a different league when it comes to chain pizza, they taste really fresh and they've always got some good deals going. When I order it's always the same, Papa's Pepperoni with Spicy Beef, yum!

What's your favourite?

Pizza hut. Where I live, it's that or Dominos.
    It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way.
    -Me? I am Someone, Somebody. Anybody. Anyone.

I can't do the big chains. Their pizza is either really expensive or really bad.

There's a small chain in Calgary called Chicago Deep Dish Pizza and it's probably among the best pizza I have ever experienced.

Support local business!!! :P

The Unofficial Oldschool Server - Because a kick-*** community doesn't just build itself.
    Also, be sure to visit RiftSeekers so that Faelor doesn't beat me this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremarr View Post
    I can't do the big chains. Their pizza is either really expensive or really bad.

There's a small chain in Calgary called Chicago Deep Dish Pizza and it's probably among the best pizza I have ever experienced.

In the states

Pizziara Uno's

UP here in the frozen north I'm not sure they have figured pizza out yet

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post

Pizziara Uno's
    Uno's is my favorite.

“They say you are to be the greatest hero in a past I’ll never know. Learn this, and it shall be so:
    Let the only fear you ever know be the fear you inspire in your foes.
    If you can do that in your heart, glory will follow you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Goremarr View Post

Yep. I order from the local pizza place every time. If I'm forced to choose a chain, it's Domino's. I like Papa John's better, but we don't have one in my town. Domino's actually has improved their pizzas a LOT, so it's not horrible.

I've found Papa John's pizza is the only one that actually looks like it does in the adverts, for example you see Pizza Hut adverts and there's loads of cheese and toppings and it's perfectly cooked, whereas when I order from them I get about 10 strands of cheese and about 5 pieces of pepperoni.

Either Passport of Jets. Its all I've got. We used to have the original Buscemis here, but they sold out and moved to Florida. That place was my first job. Its a shame, they made good pizza and amazing subs. The people who took it over make horrible food.

Donato's or East of Chicago

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanlo View Post
    Donato's or East of Chicago
    Are you in Ohio?

To answer the question, since moving to Ohio I haven't found any good pizza...

Quote Originally Posted by Kula View Post
    Are you in Ohio?

To answer the question, since moving to Ohio I haven't found any good pizza...

I was in Ohio, but just moved to Florida

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

I can't stand Papa John's sauce, and now Domino's tastes just like it.

I used to like Domino's best, but now I always get Pizza Hut.

My favorites as a kid were Me & Ed's and Shakey's (local chains I think)
    Dual Targeting - The Targeting System of the Modern MMO

If the Lord of the Rings movie trilogy was made by today's MMO designers, the first 8 hours would be condensed into 30 minutes, and the last hour would be stretched out over 8.5 hours. It would be all about 'The Ending' and not about 'The Journey'.

Pizza Chains blow. Their quality sucks and their ingredients are inferior. Any place that makes good NYC style pizza with fresh not canned toppings is OK with me. Roma Pizza is where I go here. It is cooked in a open air brick oven powered by a fire inside. That is the old fashioned way. It makes all the difference in taste.

For me nothing quite beats a crunchy thin bbq chicken bacon pizza from Dominos with a side order of their buffalo chicken kickers.. I cant eat dominos any other way then the crispy thin crust and bbq sauce. Their regular and deep dish crusts suck and so does their red sauce.
    Warp

Meh you guys are boring... I always fix my own pizza... Tastes much much better than one of these crappy ones from large sellers... + I can put as much chease as I want on my pizza!! [If you havent figured out by now, I am increasing my cooking skills! ;)]

Edit: I believe it was one of Papa John's pizzas that I ate with my mate, REALLY spicy! Loved that one... Didnt try dominos, they are bloody expensive!
    Last edited by Elladar; 06-22-2010 at 11:18 AM.
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast