- 6 Post By Amary
03-06-2013 10:02 AM
RIFT 2.2 Hotfix #2 - 7:00am PST 3/6/13 [NA] - 2:00am GMT 7/3/13 [EU]
* Increased the amount of Valor available on one and two-handed PvP weapons.
* Another set of fixes for the UI options 'Show only my Buffs/Debuffs on target and party members' display.
* Fatigue once again causes damage.
* Corrected your Dimensions window always showing 0 'likes'.
We've fixed a number of issues related to the "Visiting" functionality that went live with T3 PA. With these changes, visiting other shards is easier and better than ever!
* The "Join Instance" unit frame menu option now both appears and works for anyone in your group (or group within your raid), not just members from your shard. We'll be fixing how this works with raid members in other groups and the display of names soon!
* The Summon Group tier 3 PA abilities now work when visiting another shard, and display the name of the party or raid member who summoned you, instead of "????".
* Planar Lures also now work when visiting another shard.
* There’s a new slash command, /shard, that displays the name of the shard you are currently visiting.
* Area lockouts (specifically, for the Volan zone event) and Instant Adventures are not addressed by this hotfix. These are larger issues we hope to address later.
* Shared Suffering: Should now be affected by the Preferred Ally tier 3 Planar Attunement effect.
* Juggernaut's Bearing: Fixed the tooltip to indicate that Juggernaut's Bearing can stack up to 5 times, not 10.
* Heat Wave: Will no longer reset the cooldown for the Planar Attunement ability Consuming Flame.
* Wavelength: Should now be affected by the Preferred Ally tier 3 Planar Attunement effect.
* Draining Bolt: Fixed an issue where all ranks below max were doing no damage or healing.
* Everything is a Weapon: Should now be affected by the Preferred Ally tier 3 Planar Attunement effect.
* The three Carnage quests inside the Biofoundry are now normal Daily quests offered by questgivers.
* The rewards for the Volan event should now be awarded more consistently to contributing players.
* Zone Events: The Jewel of Brevane:
- You will now receive a single buff for all mugs of Tempest Mead you acquire. The ability to drink Mugs of Tempest will not end until you've finished consuming all of your Tempest Mead.
- The error message letting you know that you don't have barrels of Tempest Mead when you fill the kegs in Tulan has been removed.
- All participants in the Jewel of Brevane event will now be able to lend a hand in filling the kegs of Tempest Mead.
* I Feel Better Already: Now properly grants the Planar Lure ability.
* Taking Shards: Reduced the respawn time on shards.
STEPPES OF INFINITY
* Zone Event: Champions of the Firestorm: Fixed an issue causing the Planar Rejuvenators to not always be visible during the event.
* Zone Event: Champions of the Firestorm: Killing the Rageraths during the event will now grant one to two Infinity Stones, in addition to the three given for participating in that stage of the event. [This has some issues with consistently granting stones for Rageraths that are being investigated!]
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
FROZEN TEMPEST [Raid]
* Kolmsasveli and Toinenveli: Devastating Shock will now put an icon on your character to indicate the DoT effect is on you.
* Fixed the Field and Stream achievement in the Twins fight.
* The Speed Clear leaderboard should now be functioning properly.
* Fixed the Shock and Roll achievement being granted incorrectly.
STORM BREAKER PROTOCOL
* You should no longer be able to bypass the Plaza section of the Sandstorm Onslaught at the end of the instance.