05-02-2012 10:49 AM
RIFT 1.8 Hotfix #4 - 5/2/12
RIFT 1.8 Hotfix #4 - 5/2/12
*We’ve been working behind the scenes on a highly requested UI feature – Nameplates allow you to easily see the status of those around you while keeping your eyes on the fight!
*By default, nameplates will replace the old health bars and appear above yours and your target’s heads while in combat.
*We have a wide variety of settings, so customize to your heart’s content by going to Settings -> Interface -> Nameplates. You can swap between your customized settings and the default with Shift+V.
*The options also allow you to turn the system off entirely, if desired.
* Name colors can be customized in the Name Colors tab.
* Increased the drop rate for Power Cells while on the quest Parcels through the Cracks.
* The fishing artifact 'Trophy Stillmoor Devil' is now fishable in Stillmoor!
* The description of all fish has been updated with the water depth and locations where they can be found.
* Abandoning the 300 Skill Crafting Daily Quest will no longer remove the crafted items from your bags. However, you cannot have more than 4 of these items at any one time.
* Mathosian Longbow daily quest recipe now correctly requires a Workbench instead of the Forge.
* All Planar Attunement Tier 2 item enchants now require a lvl 50 item. Several runes now require items to be level 50 when applied.
*Maklamos the Scryer:
-Removed the cast time from an interruptible ability used by the three Juggernaut golems – if interrupted, it would cause them to become active with a higher health value than intended.
-Failing to “solve” the Crystal Essences now triggers the intended consequences instead of no consequences.
- Reduced agro range and moved his encounter wall up the hallway a bit.
-Iron Wrath can no longer be avoided by moving further than 30m away.
-Increased Rusila’s movement speed, she no longer moves in slow motion compared to other Infernal Dawn bosses.
-Fixed an issue that could cause Rusila to use certain abilities much less frequently than intended.
-Dreaded Snipers will now respawn appropriately.
* Warforged Firestorms are once again susceptible to mesmerize effects.
*Adjusted the Baleful Inferno ability “Rupture” to allow it to be interrupted by more abilities.
*Adjusted the Pyrefly ability “Ember Strike” damage.
*Increased the amount of additional damage output granted by the Enrage buff.
-Due to its change to instant cast, Withering Vine now gives 9 Charge when cast. Down from 15.
-Fixed an issue where Thunder Blast was not triggering Quick Thinking.
-Fixed an issue where some control breaking abilities were removing both the root and damage effects of Storm Shackle. These abilities will now only remove the root effect.
-Fixed an issue where Vengeful Spirit was not preventing the Shadow Revenant’s Blood Corruption from removing stacks of Deathly Calling.
-Rift Barrier no longer redirects damage dealt by abilities that cannot be reflected.
Last edited by Elrar; 05-02-2012 at 11:11 AM.
05-02-2012 11:11 AM
Notes are now available here and in the Patcher - thanks for your patience