- 5 Post By Amary
02-02-2012 07:08 PM
RIFT 1.7 Hotfix #1 - 8:00am PDT 2/3/12 [NA] - 2:00am GMT 3/2/12 [EU]
* Corrected some items that were changed to Bind on Pickup that were previously Bind on Equip, and fixed several items whose required level to equip was inadvertently raised.
* If you are currently over the Favor cap, you can now regain spent Favor when returning an item during the refund buyback period.
* Mobs in Expert dungeons and first-tier Raids and Slivers have powered up and now deal increased damage and have more health.
* Increased hit points slightly on standard population mobs from levels 42-52.
* Augments have returned to providing the same bonuses on crafted items as they did in 1.6. Existing augmented items should be automatically updated.
* Mathosia: A Dim, Dark Eye: King Aedraxis should have his usual appearance back.
* Fixed the occasional doubled message when gaining certain updated Achievements.
* Using /resetuitodefaults should no longer cause a client crash.
* Reduced the amount of Valor provided by PvP armor sets by 7.5%.
* Weapon Specialization: Now increases damage by 0.4% per point spent in Champion, and no longer has a max damage bonus cap.
* Deadly Strikes: Now enhances damage by 11-33%, increased from 6-18%.
* Teaching of the Five Rings: Now increases damage by 0.4% per point spent in Paragon, and no longer has a max damage bonus cap.
* Glyphs of Power: Increased base bonus to 10% from 5%.
* Rift Fury: Now increases damage by 0.4% per point spent in Riftblade, and no longer has a max damage bonus cap.
DUNGEONS, CHRONICLES, SLIVERS, AND RAIDS
* Bosses in Runic Descent and Foul Cascade that come from Rifts are engaging properly again.
* Caduceus Rise: Updated mob placement to make pulls slightly easier.
* Greenscale's Blight: Fixed the Prince Hylas loot tables.
* River of Souls: Chains of Death: The Achievement 'In Service of the Soulstream' will now be granted at the correct time, instead of at the incorrect time, which was not correct.
* River of Souls: Chains of Death: Increased the priority of the 'Essence of the Endless' disguise so that it doesn't drop off when using other disguise/shapeshift items.
* Wedding Rings now get converted into Used Wedding Rings if they are equipped at the time of divorce.
* Taking a wedding gift no longer prevents guests from using the forge at a Dwarf wedding ceremony.
* Eth reception guests now show up *after* the ceremony, instead of before it.
* Cancelling while taking a wedding gift no longer prevents you from receiving more gifts.