11-18-2011 10:55 AM
RIFT 1.6 Hotfix #1 - 8:00am PDT 11/18/11 [NA] - 2:00am GMT 19/11/11 [EU]
RIFT 1.6 Hotfix #1
* Fixed a timer issue with the zone events Ithkus' Rise and In Golden's Grasp so the events won't time out or fail prematurely.
* Zone Event: Fires of Rebirth: Scerrion should more reliably transform during this event.
* A New Threat: Moved the location of one of the Sourcewater Basins away from Fort Zarnost.
* An Unexpected Revelation: Fixed a case where the Pyrkari Altar could become unusable.
* Clear a Path: Objective text now refers to the correct object name.
* Lurking in the Mist: Moved one of the summoning circles out from beneath a tricksy rock.
* Dissection, Look Again, Mindtwister: Increased the respawn rate for these quests' targets.
* The Miasmic Tide: Reduced the damage dealt by Diseased Keepers to the Miasmic Conches.
* Target Practice buffs won't stick around forever anymore.
* Several general cases of quest objects and mobs with slow respawns have been addressed.
* Players completing the twisted artifact collection for Ember Isle now receive a title for their efforts!
* All mobs brought to Telara through the new Ember Isle Raid Rifts should now properly despawn when the Rift is closed.
* Corrected the new water reflections on Ember Isle so they no longer show objects that shouldn't be reflected.
* Fixed an issue causing the Fell Fields lava to disappear on low video settings.
* Fixed the Caduceus respawn bug in all versions of this dungeon and he should be available again after this update!
* Upper Caduceus Rise [Expert]: Killing Cinderstorm will properly award credit toward the achievement Expert: Caduceus Rise.
* The Ascend-a-Friend window will no longer open with an empty URL display.
* Check marks now display properly in the Ascend-a-Friend window.
* Hammerknell: Bloodplague Crawlers no longer grant experience.
* Greenscale's Blight: With twice the heart - and twice the corruption - of your average dragon, Lord Greenscale now drops two of the Life or Death Saga quest items when slain.
* Scarlet Gorge: Zone Event: Fires of Suffering: Fixed an aggro issue with General Argonis which allowed him to die prematurely and break the event.
* PvP: Fixed a bug that caused certain proccing abilities to not work properly in PvP if they were originally activated on a character that was not PvP flagged.
* Warfronts: Fixed a bug where balanced matches were sometimes not triggering a map when they should have been.
* Creatures that can be Mined or Foraged no longer drop resources 100% of the time.
* Enigmatic Deepstones now stack with other Essences, and are no longer Bind-to-Account.
* Some weapon models weren't appearing properly in combat - fixed the displays on these!
* Invalid 'default stage' Rifts will no longer appear randomly in zones.
* Server stability enhancements.