+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Announcement on Forum Posting

Exclamation Important Announcement on Forum Posting

Hey, All-

As you have no doubt noticed, our community has been growing and we are working hard to keep up with all of you! We are striving to make this forum a friendly and productive place for discussions about RIFT.

We had already told you a while back that we would be making a change requiring that you have an active game account to be able to post on the forums once the game is live. But given the amount of traffic we have been getting and the time it is taking us to deal with posts by users who are clearly not here to become part of the community, we have decided to take some action ahead of time.

As of today, you will need to have a pre-order of RIFT to be able to post on the public forums. Anyone can access and read them. But in order to post, your account must show that you have pre-ordered the game. If you have a pre-order and find you are unable to post, log out and back in again and it should take care of the problem for you.

The Beta forum will still be open during the beta event. Since this is an open beta, that forum is now public and you will be able to read and post in it if you have a valid Trion account.

We appreciate your patience as we make changes and get things ready for launch!

Seems reasonable... it's been getting a bit out of control lately with people who clearly don't care to actually post about the game, but rather incite people. Thumbs up for taking quick action.
    Rig: 256gb SSD, i7 2600K quad-core (w/ HT, 4400mhz), GTX 670 Gigabyte OC WindForce @ 1354core/6510mem, 2560x1600 (Dell 3007wfp-hc S-IPS LCD monitor 30"), 16GB DDR3.
    Double the pixels of a 1920x1200 monitor = yummy graphics! I do love my eye candy...
    GSB, RoS conqueror, DH, GP cleared, 10/11 HK + P3 Akylios pre-nerf, Mage of Wolfsbane

Banned

Woootttttttttttttttwoootttttttttttttttwoootttttttt tttttttwoootttttttttttttttwoootttttttttttttttwooot ttttttttttttttwoootttttttttttttttwooottttttttttttt ttwoootttttttttttttttwoootttttttttttttttwoootttttt tttttttttwoootttttttttttttttwoootttttttttttttttwoo otttttttttttttttwoootttttttttttttttwooottttttttttt ttttwoootttttttttttttttwoootttttttttttttttwoootttt tttttttttttwoootttttttttttttttwoootttttttttttttttw oootttttttttttttttwoootttttttttttttttwooottttttttt ttttttwoootttttttttttttttwoootttttttttttttttwooott ttttttttttttt

praise jesus.....woootttttttttttttttttttt

Am I dreaming?

Hallelujah. Thanks for the change guys!

Wow, awesome! Now maybe I won't feel compelled to troll, because maybe some interesting and useful threads will pop up that are worth responding to.

his eyes unfurled

Thank you Abigale.

Finally, about time.
    Sharuko - Guardian Mathosian Cleric
    Sharuko - Defiant Kelari Rogue
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=138502&dateline=13019  27021

Excellent. Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticroots
    Disagree with me if you want. Argue if you wish. If you do it well, I'll respect you. Insult me, or fail to read what I've said, and I'll assume you are an idiot and proceed with that understanding.

Talking Woot

Yet again... WTG Trion! I wish I could just give you all a big hug for continuing to be a surprisingly good company.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Nice! Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinadass
    People on the internet are jerks, deal with it.

Nice change Abi. Glad to see you guys noticed all the meaningless babble that has plagued the boards recently.

5/5 GS, 5/5 ROS, 11/11 HK, 4/8 ID. Check us out at www.sunder-guild.com

Great news ...3 cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Warpiglet View Post
    his eyes unfurled
    shaka, when the walls fell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast