Closed Thread
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Collector's Edition and Headstart

Exclamation Collector's Edition and Headstart

Hello, All-

Many of you have pre-ordered the boxed Collector's Edition of Rift and have been asking about getting your pre-order items at Headstart. Since you will not have your actual CE code before you have the box delivered, you would not get your items until release. We have been working on a way to fix that. I'd like to announce that we have come up with a solution!
    • For Headstart, all accounts with a RETAIL preorder key (physical box preorder only) will receive the Ancient Tartagon Mount and the Bogling Wastrel pet.
    • These items will be available on all characters on that personís account
    • These items will be removed at the end of headstart, unless the player has applied a collectorís edition key during Headstart.
    • If a player enters a CE key after the items have been removed at the end of headstart, they will get the items back.
    • Unfortunately, due to technical constraints, the bag will not be available until you have applied your Collectorís Edition key.

Thank you for choosing Telara as your new MMO home and we are striving to make this a great experience for you!

thanks, you guys continually go above and beyond expectations for a MMO publisher/developer.

Doing a great job, keep it up through launch months and i'm sure RIFT will be huge.
    Last edited by Grufftech; 02-09-2011 at 03:31 PM.
    Beta Participated: SW:TOR, RIFT,EQ2:SF, EQ2:TSO, AoC, STO, GW, RO
    Veteran of: SWTOR, AOC (again), STO, EQ2, LOTRO, WAR, AoC, Van, DAoC, CoH, WOW, GW, Lin2, SWG, Lin1, AO, RO, EQ, UO, Medievia

Thumbs up

Thanks for the update Cindy. This should go a long way to quieting down the noise and confusion over the CE items.

very awesome. Thank you so much for being such a player supportive company
    Your unfriendly neighborhood Troll Hunter.
    I enjoy punting greedy kids.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...-won-t-play-it <- Exposing the trolling

Great work!

Now do you think you could get Steam to unlock the game for the Pre-order ppl on the 24th? ;)
    CPU: i7 950 @ 3.07Ghz | MB: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws 12GB DDR3-2000 (PC-16000) | GPU: HD 7970 | SSD: Corsair F60 | Monitor: Samsung PX2370 @ 1920x1080 | SC: SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional | OS: Win7 x64

I... I love you, Trion. T_T

Telaran

GOD can you guys STOP being such an awesome company? For real, I am waiting to be let down here and it hasn't happened yet.

I said on numerous threads, and to my guildies that Trion would find a way to resolve this issue, I knew they would and this just goes to show you that Trion rules and deserves every cent of my money!

What if we pre- ordered it digitaly from STEAM and have applied everything that was givin thus far? Key and all?
    Count your scars, not your blessings..

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by DantheDragon View Post
    I... I love you, Trion. T_T
    For real....Hey Trion...you seeing anyone? I would like to hook up.

Soulwalker

I have been very impressed with the customer service in this game so far. Keep up the good work guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Grufftech View Post
    thanks, you guys continually go above and beyond expectations for a MMO publisher/developer.

Doing a great job, keep it up through launch months and i'm sure RIFT will be huge.
    well put. I've played a lot of MMOs, some just betas, some just a couple months, and others for years and I have to say this is the first game I've come across that has stellar player/staff communication.

Thanks Abi!
    I'm gonna MM me some O's

My Screenshot Gallery
    YouTube
    G+ Page

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Abigale View Post
    [LIST][*]For Headstart, all accounts with a RETAIL preorder key (physical box preorder only) will receive the Ancient Tartagon Mount and the Bogling Wastrel pet.
    What about those who preorder digitally?

you get all your codes right away from digital, rightclick the game on steam and click view cd keys

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by JoolaPrime View Post
    Great work!

Now do you think you could get Steam to unlock the game for the Pre-order ppl on the 24th? ;)
    EXACTLY! One of my biggest questions right now. They did it for Star Trek Online...

Default Awesome customer service

That is truly awesome customer service. Kudos to you!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast