+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 12.08.2020 Account problems

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default 12.08.2020 Account problems

Hey everyone.

As some of you are aware, we are currently investigating ongoing account problems.
    Several players are not able to log into their accounts.

Our IT is informed and working on it for several hours now.
    This is not an easy fix and i cant give you guys an ETA yet.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

We gonna try to keep you guys updated.

Soulwalker

Good to hear a response from the staff. Was getting worried I was banned for no reason and I would have a hell of a headache to get things sorted or worse, lost my account.

Quote Originally Posted by AiEnma View Post
    Good to hear a response from the staff. Was getting worried I was banned for no reason and I would have a hell of a headache to get things sorted or worse, lost my account.
    Did you create a new account to post this? Or does your coursed main acc works in forums?
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Did you create a new account to post this? Or does your coursed main acc works in forums?
    i have been able to create a new account with my previous account email. it seems my account is gone since the email was no longer in use

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    I'm posting this from my Wife's account. Sadly, I still cannot access my account.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ghlo View Post
    i have been able to create a new account with my previous account email. it seems my account is gone since the email was no longer in use
    same here, but i dont dare do anything, like create a char etc..therefor i created a new account, level a char to level10 so i could write here.

Hope it will soon be fixed....

Good news everyone. The problem should now be fixed!
    [14:28]
    Nearly everyone should be able to log back in. IF you are not able to log in, please contact the support. We had to restore data from 2-3 days ago. So everyone that created an aco**** after that needs to write to the support!

that was posted by acalos..

Soulwalker

Default Not working on main account....

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    Good news everyone. The problem should now be fixed!
    [14:28]
    Nearly everyone should be able to log back in. IF you are not able to log in, please contact the support. We had to restore data from 2-3 days ago. So everyone that created an aco**** after that needs to write to the support!

that was posted by acalos..
    I have mailed support and i will wait, again, hopefully not as long as i already has....

Soulwalker

Hello ,
    I am a returning player and had this issue yesterday. Managed to log in game , change a characters name as i had to before i could login. But than this bug hit and i wanted to login the webpage of glyph and it did not let me, so i managed to somehow overwrite my account on glyph using the same email. And all i wanted to do is check if the email is still in their database. So now instead of 6 toons, patron and almost purple tier and some credits, i have a brand new account with nothing on the same email address i had for years.
    I have sent to support my issue but no reply yet.
    Now when i login and see that lvl 1 without anything i really don not feel motivated

Anyone knows if that would even be recoverable?

thanks in advance.

if you logged in on the account with the mail that belongs to that account with the loyalty and 6 toons, then I doubt you have 'overwritten' anything..

i'd suggest creating a thread on the tech forum for this and linking it to support

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5394274
    Last edited by Aranka; 08-13-2020 at 07:43 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Login now possible but lost all my characters

Hey

I have managed to login eventually but now I find an empty account with no characters at all!

And annoyingly, the contact customer service form isn't working either so I'm left without any help options. Anyone got any ideas pls?

Thx Elph

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Elphoria View Post
    Hey

I have managed to login eventually but now I find an empty account with no characters at all!

And annoyingly, the contact customer service form isn't working either so I'm left without any help options. Anyone got any ideas pls?

Thx Elph
    Yeah the same for almost two days now..... couldnt log in, did troubleshooting, reinstalled u name it....could log in on glyph, and when i logged on rift, no char, no shards with any char...like a whole new account....and i have been playing for more than 6 years on the same account, so i sended a mail to support and i am WAITING again..... (and no this isnt my main account, had to create a new one to even write here.....)
    Last edited by Hjalmar; 08-13-2020 at 08:43 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    if you logged in on the account with the mail that belongs to that account with the loyalty and 6 toons, then I doubt you have 'overwritten' anything..

i'd suggest creating a thread on the tech forum for this and linking it to support

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5394274
    Oh but it is ....the account has now the same lvl 1 toon that i newly created ....everything from that account/email what was made in the past is gone .
    Have no idea who to turn to as i was sure i would get some reply within 24h.
    Best regards.

Soulwalker

has anyone gotten a msg back for their request or their account back?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ghlo View Post
    has anyone gotten a msg back for their request or their account back?
    Not a word...still a empty account.....so u can say i have my account back, a new one with the old email adress, and therefor a empty char screen............

and i starting to feel like i wont get my old account back, with all my char, because it seems like to much work for them....

I have had a ticket in since the bug started, i sended a new mail with the info they wanted, still not a word....
    Last edited by Hjalmar; 08-13-2020 at 11:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast