+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 12.08.2020 Account problems

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hjalmar View Post
    Not a word...still a empty account.....so u can say i have my account back, a new one with the old email adress, and therefor a empty char screen............
    same. i would think there would be more communication for something so dire.

Soulwalker

Default Lost my toons

Same as above.

Lost my toons, in the fiasco. I was asked for proof by support, have given the details, and not received any response since. No idea if I will get my toons or not.
    12-13-14-15 and counting.

In any case, a response with assurance if not ETA would be appreciated.

It's a good thing for the support team, a lot of people don't play this game anymore.
    Last edited by User2; 08-15-2020 at 03:13 AM.

Soulwalker

I got access back to my account. Luckily, nothing was missing or wrong. I got access about 2 days ago. Hopefully they resolve your issues soon.

Though, I did run into the bug with the RIFT store taking my credits but not giving me the items I bought. Maybe that ticket will be resolved soon as well.

Good luck all and hopefully happy rifting soon!

Soulwalker

Default Finally..

I got my main account back yesterday, but with a new primary email.The old email was not working and they had to delete that....

when dev finally made contact it was going really fast and after answering all questions i could, i was back

Thanks

Gittlund

Afternoon all!

Returning to Rift after some time away, I logged into my account after installation and I only find a loading backdrop image, but nothing to select a character.

This wasn't part of that bug perchance, was it?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hjalmar View Post
    I got my main account back yesterday, but with a new primary email.The old email was not working and they had to delete that....

when dev finally made contact it was going really fast and after answering all questions i could, i was back

Thanks

Gittlund
    Can you tell me where they help you? my ticket has no longer gotten responses in 5 days and they dont respond the direct message.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ghloev View Post
    Can you tell me where they help you? my ticket has no longer gotten responses in 5 days and they dont respond the direct message.
    Hey, sorry for the late respond, been sick

They answered my ticket, after 3 days, and i was in mail contcont with a support dev. After a few hours, with all kind of security question i got it back. Apparently the bug made my old email adress create a new account, it overwritten it self.

Hope u have gotten help.

edit: I made 4 tickets, with the same content. It happened wed and i got account back saturday evening. Still dont understand how it could overwrite the old email adress.

They asked all kind of question, security question, which char on what server/shard......etc

And then they took my new email adress, replaced the old one and i could log in, everything was in order.

It sounds to me like you have the same problem and i hope they fix it soon for you.

all best

Gittlund
    Last edited by Hjalmar; 08-24-2020 at 06:53 PM.

Soulwalker

Exclamation still cant login

NA server
    Played before maint 09/03/2020 and haven't been able to play since, game gets to Character Selection server 195.60.208.3:6520 then 3:6521 pauses aprox 2 seconds then bounces to alt adress 195.60.208.2.80 and fails to connect. Created character on EU server, can access and play game..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2